• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm making a series to showcase all WarCraft 3 Easter Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
PART 8: THE FOUNDING OF DUROTAR
>> https://goo.gl/3TrJC9 <<

Finally done with the final campaign! I'm going to take a much-deserved break for at least a month till I start the one that talks about the ones I missed. I am, quite frankly, burned out. I just hit exactly 500 subscribers as I uploaded this one! I never would've imagined at the beginning of the year that I'd be able to create something this fulfilling. Hope you enjoy it!

Level 19
PART 8: THE FOUNDING OF DUROTAR
>> https://goo.gl/3TrJC9 <<

Finally done with the final campaign! I'm going to take a much-deserved break for at least a month till I start the one that talks about the ones I missed. I am, quite frankly, burned out. I just hit exactly 500 subscribers as I uploaded this one! I never would've imagined at the beginning of the year that I'd be able to create something this fulfilling. Hope you enjoy it!
thanks for the efforts! enjoy RL bruh

Level 20
I really enjoy this series.
There are some easter eggs I didn't know about, but I watch mostly for your rants and comments - they are quite interesting and often pretty funny :)

Good job!

Level 4
You should maybe do a video of all the glitches in Warcraft 3, including:

The farm glitch

Farm glitch as other races

The infinite ankh glitch (in the last ROC human mission.)

Displacement glitches:

Gold/lumber-walk displacement glitches

Building displacement glitch

Windwalk displacement glitches

Summon displacement glitches

Spawn displacement maybe?

I think there are a few other displacement glitches

Item cooldown glitches (Item swap glitch/Item pickup putdown glitch/Item transfer glitch)

Healing ward sort-of-displacement glitch but really totally seperate and use items through fog glitch enabling Maiev to blink places where she shouldn't be able to blink.

Teleport Scroll Tree glitch

Permanent Starfall/Big Bad Voodoo etc Glitch

Invincible Mountain King Glitch

Illidan Silence Campaign stop channeling glitch.

Also heroes dying within a cinematic, and heroes coming back to life after a cinematic (although the second is intended.)

"Morph Uninterruptible" glitches.

(Most of these only work in old versions)

Last edited:
Level 12
Really? That's very interesting. I'll have to look into that.

Just as a final notice to everyone, I've begun work on the final episode of the main series, so if you know of any more Easter eggs I missed (that aren't already in the comments on the videos... I've already looked at them carefully), speak now! I'm sure I'll still miss some, but I hope I only miss the very obscure ones that no one would care about anyway. If there's an area or a secret item I miss on this piece, it'll be really frustrating.

Thanks to all those who have already helped out! I should be done in a month or so, though I'm probably going to make one half of the video at a time in case I need to do one video for Reign of Chaos and one for the Frozen Throne. I'm even looking through the official strategy guides for WarCraft 3 in case there were any last-minute changes the devs made that went unpublished, so this is going to be a ton of fun work to do.

Thanks as always for your support! Stay tuned!

Level 12
ADDENDUM: ALL THE REST
>> goo.gl/AM1qG3 <<

Finally, the next video is out—part one of "All the Rest," the addendum video that showcases all the ones I missed the first time through. Thanks for all your imput! As always, share these videos with anyone you know who likes WarCraft III! My ultimate goal is to be the voice on "Did You Know? Gaming" if they ever do a Warcraft 3 video, but even if they just used my videos as resources, that would still be pretty cool. :D

Reactions: Rui
Level 12
ADDENDUM: ALL THE REST (CONTINUED)
>> goo.gl/QwGnRF <<

The last campaign video is finally finished! What an awesome journey this has been. Thanks for all the support and help. I hope more people can continue to find it and all of the fun Easter eggs and behind-the-scenes things Blizzard hid. I hope more than anything it'll help people appreciate the game and play it again if they haven't for a long time.
Note that the campaign series is done, but there will be at least 2 more bonus videos some time in the (somewhat distant) future, so it's not completely over!

Vidovit

Banned
Level 3
Just discovered this series and i loved it!
Btw i think you could make a new series where you go over some famous custom war3 maps and talk about how complex they are to make and do a game in them for showcase.
Basically going from Uther party, Werewolf transylvania, Legion TD etc..
For other players you could do it with randoms or even use your followers to engage with the community!

Level 12
Thanks everyone! I'm working on Part 2 now. It should be up within a week or so, depending on how much free time I find.

i think you could make a new series where you go over some famous custom war3 maps and talk about how complex they are to make and do a game in them for showcase.
Basically going from Uther party, Werewolf transylvania, Legion TD etc..
For other players you could do it with randoms or even use your followers to engage with the community!

That seems outside my line of expertise. I'm mostly just interested in Blizzard's work behind the scenes. Glad you like my work though!

Status
Not open for further replies.