• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Abelhawk's Warcraft III Easter Eggs: Complete Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello, everyone. Abelhawk here. After 6 years of compiling Easter eggs from Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne, I finally finished a video that merges all my existing information together while editing out mistakes I made and adding in some new Easter eggs I found along the way. I proudly present:

The original videos still have replay value, since I had to exclude most of the jokes out of this Complete Edition to cut down on the video duration, and I still think it'll be fun to rewatch those old ones for my more "candid" approach to the Easter eggs before I had met David Fried and had some speculations and whatnot. I also dug deeper in those original videos in finding more technical Easter eggs like hidden trigger comments and stuff. So this one just focuses on the Easter eggs themselves and presenting them in a clearer way (with a much better voiceover, in my opinion).

Thanks to all of you and especially to whomever shared my first video on Reddit six years ago, which eventually landed me this YouTube monetization and community I've been able to create even more Warcraft content with! Not to mention, it helped bring DesignerDave more into the light with our compilation videos about Warcraft III development. Give it a share and a like if you don't mind. Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.