• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blizz's Easter egg for skinners :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
So I went to the MPQ searching for the standard demon hunter texture, which I was supposed to revamp to a Wretched for a request. I've found the texture, converted it, and when I've opened it in the Photoshop, I died laughing.
attachment.php
Apart from the added cigarette and obviously dying of boredom smiley face, there's also a couple of "Oohh, extra space!", and a "Weeeee!".
How come nobody noticed this before? I'm still chuckling. Guys must have been bored lol.

Anyways, just wanted to share this :)

Attachments

• LolDH.JPG
    LolDH.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 329

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Was discussing this with a friend and he said several of the textures had easter eggs like this. Not sure which though, he couldn't remember. Though it's really hilarious to look at.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I'll probably go through some of the more rarely skinned units/buildings/doodads and check those. Question, what file format are you using though since some might not show.

Level 12
Ever wondered about the human inventory texture when you have no unit selected?

vcQ3dyg.png

yvWi7xy.png
6uFAZ4Z.png
FSFy7RW.png
Learn to play, you filthy casual :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.