• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Easter Eggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Now, Easter Eggs should not be confused with the eggs on the Easter holliday! :p They are actually hidden things in games. I've found 1 already, but if you have more, it would be nice to share.
1.) Troll Witchdocter: If you click on the Troll witchdocter simultaniously, you will begin to hear a funny clip of a show called "Iron Chef."
Sadly, that's all I've got :(

Level 12
NE 05: Yep, find the Giant Pandaren. You'll find a patch of mushrooms blocking the way to a secret passage. Use Furion's Force of Nature and continue on to find the Giant Panda. He's tough, but you'll earn a free necklace of spell immunity. Lot more but you'll have to find out. :wink:

Level 9
Helpful. Yes.
Stupid. No.
Worth Working on. No.

Alltogether. On a NE level, when Tyrande is alone, upon reciving the NE seige weapons, see the dead, shoot down the trees, meet the Hydralisk.

Level 10
JOABERDAN said:
they're not easter eggs. frozen throne wasnt releashed nowhere near easter
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........do i smell an idiot?
YUP i do, easter eggs are things that are everywhere: DVD's, Games and things like that they are just little secrets that programmers/makers make to give u a little extra fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.