• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unholy Mark v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Unholy Mark v1.0 by BlackSunEmpier

If casters life points are higher than 50% he will deal damage equal 0.35 x level of ability per target life points missing. If life points are lower than 50% will deal damage equal 10% of max caster life to target.
Also will relise circle of death on targeted unit position that deal damage equal 30 x level of ability to all units in 1600 AoE.
After first circle of death on position of every unit in 1600 AoE will relise aonther circle of death that deal damage equal to 10 x level of ability to all unit in 600 AoE.

Keywords:
dark, death, mark, blast, target, GUI, circle, death, necro, necromancer, undead
Contents

Unholy Mark 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected. 17:07, 16th Jun 2010 Hanky: I found one leak and also please remove the DoNothing function. When you have fixed those things message me or one of the other spell moderators.

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected.

17:07, 16th Jun 2010
Hanky:
I found one leak and also please remove the DoNothing function. When you have fixed those things message me or one of the other spell moderators.