• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Healing Fire and Unholy Area

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Healing Fire shoots 5 waves of healing fire into the target area

Unholy Area hits all enemies in range with green ghosts and lets them fly high after that

These are my first selfmade spells :) hope you like it and give me some hints

Sorry but the first Unholy Area cast is without ghosts.. I dont know why.. maybe someone can help me

Keywords:
Unholy, Area, Aoe, Heal, Spray, Fire, Ghost, Banshee, Jump, Death
Contents

Healing Fire and Unholy Area (Map)

Reviews
11:56, 29th Dec 2009 TriggerHappy: The coding is extremely inefficient, it leaks and healing spray only shows the camera effect for four players (which I think spells shouldn't have camera effects..). What the hell is the difference between...

M

11:56, 29th Dec 2009
TriggerHappy:

The coding is extremely inefficient, it leaks and healing spray only shows the camera effect for four players (which I think spells shouldn't have camera effects..). What the hell is the difference between Unholy Area Jump and Unholy Area? All you did was add a wait.

I'm sorry but this is too bad to be approved.

Level 18
Healing Spray:
- You use waits
- You leak sfxes (Destroying special effects)
- Non-mui
- Remake of original healing spray with bunch of leaking sfxes

Unholy Area:
- You leak a location (You did not remove it (call RemoveLocation))
- Jump is not a jump, but jump is an impale
- wait again

Owerall:
Read THIS
Practise more
Mass of Sfxes sux

I`d post a triggers but I have other language ver of WE, so it`s combination of english/polish sux, so the whole trigger sux too. I guess you are german, so yours triggers will sux too.

I vote for rejection.

Last edited: