• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead doodad pack - reforged

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
We got some really nice useful extra doodads with reforged mainly the human, Dalaran and Silvermoon city doodads but we got very little for the orc and nothing for the undead and night elf. So here is my undead doodad pack.

I know it's a simple edit but I needed it as a temple for my project (Preview Image) and it took time so I thought it could be useful for other map makers who need doodads for undercity/azol

-Edit: Added the Haunted Goldmine Cover as requested.
-Edit: Should have removed the unnecessary LOD layers where applicable.
Contents

Black Statue (Model)

Haunted Goldmine Cover (Model)

Undead Arch (Model)

Undead Ceremonial Wall (Model)

Undead Fortified Gate (Model)

Undead Fortified Tower (Model)

Undead Fortified Wall (Model)

Undead Fortified Wall Small (Model)

Undead Fortified Wall Small Spired (Model)

Undead Spiked Fortified Gate (Model)

Undead Spiked Fortified Wall (Model)

Undead Temple Steps (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Those look awesome, more people should do doodads, really. The only issue, they really need to have their LOD's removed. Just open the model, delete the LOD geosets, and reupload them. :ogre_haosis:
Level 8
Very beautiful ! Very good job mate

Could you share the model up to the sacrificial pit (the haunted mine without the mine herself) ?

And how you did the skull of the main building ? I recognize everything on it except that part

Level 11
Very beautiful ! Very good job mate

Could you share the model up to the sacrificial pit (the haunted mine without the mine herself) ?

And how you did the skull of the main building ? I recognize everything on it except that part

Hi, yeah I cant find the haunted mine atm by ill look and update if i find it if not i can just make a new one, the skull is just the undead arch sized up and I believe the banish effect in the eyes.
- also my map The lands of Exile is about to enter beta so keep an eye out.

Level 6
I really like this. As you said, I love the new models for the other races but miss the cool doodads in orc, night elves and Undead. After inspecting closer in my map, there are a few places where the models are intersecting wrong and in the gate especially, some sides are missing for the wood. Also, a few of the textures feel a little too stretched. I only make these criticisms because I really like these models and want them to be perfect. They are almost there to being amazing! 4/5 but would love to be able to bump up my rating to 5/5. :)

Last edited:
Level 3
Awesome models! Tho, there is one issue disturbing me really hard. XD Fortified walls have some broken textures/polygons on their left side. Could you please consider fixing this? :p

1642802992094.png