1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Undead Campaign by Conny Bengtsson

Submitted by Conny_bengtsson
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
The Undead Campaign from reign of Chaos, remade by me (now done, not some half-ready crap)

Thanks to Antihero for the kickass footman skin

Keywords:
Undead, Arthas, Blood elf, paladin, death knight, campaign, remake
Contents

Undead Campaign by Conny Bengtsson (Map)

Reviews
19:41, 27th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: A 75 MB campaign that isn't even a campaign, it has one map only. This isn't worth the download unless you give more info and images. Rejected until Updated.
  1. 19:41, 27th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
    A 75 MB campaign that isn't even a campaign, it has one map only. This isn't worth the download unless you give more info and images. Rejected until Updated.

2. APproject

APproject

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    1. This is not a campaign.
    2. Bad description.
    3. File size is unacceptable for me.

3. bounty hunter2

bounty hunter2

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    How can this be a campaign? One map that is 75 Mb with poor description, sorry totally unacceptable.

4. Septimus

Septimus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    75mb for a single player map ? That is a lot, it even exceed campaign file size as well.

You have to give more specific detail of why your map was soo special and what is interesting about it or else nobody going to download it.

5. Conny_bengtsson

Conny_bengtsson

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I think you should at least test the map before you start judging it, it's actually one of my best maps. It's quite hard so just write in that "Whosyourdaddy" cheat to just take a quick peak at it.

6. arthas_king

arthas_king

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    they can also write the ''iseedeadpeople'' so they can see what u made so far ><

7. Conny_bengtsson

Conny_bengtsson

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Exacly... thanks

8. Septimus

Septimus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I would not say it was your best map when all you did was edit a map belong to Blizzard Entertainment instead of creating it. Also, given such a poor description at hiveworkshop along with a huge file size would only discourage user from download it.

What bounty hunter2 and Approject said was valid. Infact, do you really think this map worth to be evaluate when you cannot even give a proper description about it? Having a massive custom model/skin/icon doesn't make the map fun. It was the technique of proper scripting and setting is what make a map fun.

If you want a real evaluation, I could give it to you. But the question is, would you capable to swallow it?