• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Enhanced Undead Campaign

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello Moderator I Know That This Isn't Enought Description Because About A Little Changes Only With One On One Battle, More harder Campaign and New Hero Dreadlord here is the picture of the human campaign as an example of one on one battle
Warning
Dont Change Anything[\Spoiler]
arthas_vs_uther_one_on_one_battle_by_iamtheprophet1233-d5q8nzz.png
Contents

Enhanced Undead Campaign (Campaign)

Reviews
22:19, 3rd Jan 2013 Orcnet: hello, so I tried all 32 maps(except the cinematics) and I must say it was just a simple edit :( you only added a boss in some of the maps, though it is unique but does not value the balance of the game I mean I try to...

M

22:19, 3rd Jan 2013
Orcnet: hello, so I tried all 32 maps(except the cinematics) and I must say it was just a simple edit :(

you only added a boss in some of the maps, though it is unique but does not value the balance of the game I mean I try to kill a boss with 1xx-1xx base damage and huge hitpoints that the boss can kill any type of unit with that statistics, some hero model were change, and some creeps/units added in the game. I was expecting a better game play and redone of the campaign and more with good system triggers and adjusted story line, terrain, and others. I hope this isn't the last of it but more of a lesson in making maps. good luck then my good sir