1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

2P Campaign: Human Enhanced

Submitted by Neltharion
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Enhanced 2P Human Campaign

Welcome in my Human Enhanced Campaign Modificated and updated
As first i want thanks TheSpoon Team (Gismo359 and McQvaBlood) for have idea and created 2 players Campaign what was my inspiration to do something like that and others maps as well i want thanks
@teozamait's for created a chain of Command in Alliance, and be my most important source

For The Alliance !!!
[​IMG]

Map Description

Alliance council with King Terenas, they discussed about Lordaeron's problems like the orc uprising in southern Lordaeron and the mysterious plague, then The Last Guardian, Medivh, appears before the Alliance council. Medivh tries to warn King Terenas about the coming of the Legion and the Scourge, but the king didn't pay any heed to his warnings and told him that they were the ones that should choose what's best to protect themselves. Medivh then said that he will find another who will heed his warning and that, now, their fate is their own. then King Terenas send his best men to deal with orc threat his own Son Prince Arthas And Great Paladin Uther LightBringer

Something other about maps
I modificated a much for extended Campaing Human who someone can know probably I no only copy form map to map but added to few some own idea like kind model and maybe in feature something else for now its Version 1.0 so please if find some mistakes bugs etc explain me all and i will do my best to repair that

Screenshots
Screenshot #1

[​IMG]

Screenshot #2

[​IMG]

Screenshot #3

[​IMG]

Screenshot #4

[​IMG]

Changelog

Version 1.0
[2017-12-03]
    • in 3 mission blue player at the end can type save and code will show if he not show bcs my two last time when i check i had the code
    • 2 mission just repair some little bugs
    • Map Uploaded.

Credits

Credits

Many thanks to all of you (in no particular order): Mephestrial, Hayate, Kuhneghetz, Wandering Soul, Tarrasque, Radagast, Norinrad, Tranquil, facelessuniverse (from Modb), Deolrin, Mr. Goblin, Pyramidhe@d, Fan and the rest of the Scars of Conflict team, AndrewOverload519, Kitabatake, Grendel, alfredx_sotn, Suselishe, General Frank, supertoinkz, Cavman, Ultimasa Hojo, Mike, Ket, Darkfang, NFWar, asdasdgfrw, Mad, wojia10502, JollyD, Apheraz Lucent, ~Nightmare, Arad MNK, Nox, Published Shadow, Apathetic, NightStalker06698, UnholyDobry, Kola, Paladon, Marshmalo, antihero, The_Silent, KelThuzad, Palaslayer, CRAZYRUSSIAN, -Berz-, PeeKay, Champara Bros, JesusHipster, darkdeathknight, Power, takakenji, wingednosering, Sylvie, Lelling.

Special Thanks
Special Thanks

Special Thanks for be a source to
-The Spoon
-McQvaBlood
-Gismo359
-teozamait

Author's Notes

Hi!
you find some bug please tell me​
[/hidden]
Contents

2P Campaign: Human 01 (Map)

2P Campaign: Human 03 (Map)

2P Campaign: Human 03 (Map)

2P Campaign: Human 04 (Map)

2P Campaign: Human 05 (Map)

2P Campaign: Human 06 (Map)

2P Campaign: Human 07 (Map)

2P Campaign: Human 08 (Map)

2P Campaign: Human 09 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
For some reason when I've started chapter one and loaded, there were orange orcs running rampant throughout the base in the cinematic scene and after. This happens because of staying too much in on the starting black screen where you have to use the...
  1. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Matey, I see the maps were edited by @TheSpoon. His version is already uploaded on the site. Did you ask him for permission or anyways, what is the big idea of reuploading this?
    Calling other members from his team to clarify: @McQvaBlood and @Gismo359 and if Enhanced means it's @teozamait's version, I'm also summoning him.
    There's no credit given to these people.

EDIT: you have added those persons to the credits list without mentioning why they were not there in the first place.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  2. gendac

gendac

Resources:
    Resources:
    i don't think he speaks english his game is on polish i even checked his posts on his page there's any mention of talking english
    so i'm 100% sure he edited it

3. teozamait

teozamait

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If I'm credited at any point its fine by me :) Go ahead and use my maps in whatever way you like, just make sure you credit the other people who contributed to my maps with models/textures etc. You can copy the credits list from my own campaign - which I think that you did already, well done!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  4. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    For some reason when I've started chapter one and loaded, there were orange orcs running rampant throughout the base in the cinematic scene and after. This happens because of staying too much in on the starting black screen where you have to use the -load command. The AI and its units are not paused during that time. See if this issue is present on all maps.

On chapter two, the enemy is too strong, already on level 2 of upgrades, many units and strong compared to the ones the humans have plus you don't have any from the start. You need to build a barracks and gather resources for units and towers.

The game cache seems to be working fine.

Awaiting Update.

5. Neltharion

Neltharion

Resources:
    Resources:
    think repaired that think bcs never have this first problem

6. Ardenaso

Ardenaso

Resources:
    Resources:
    I wish you can still play alone, like take control of the other

7. srdjan

srdjan

Resources:
    Resources:
    i have question this modes archon how to extract it and where i know for regular maps and campaings but dont know in what folder this should go to :)

8. Neltharion

Neltharion

Resources:
    Resources:
    extract to maps best dowloands but remmber to extract not only from winrar or what you have but to form folders file of maps to dowloands

9. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Maybe you'd want to help with it writing a good review?

10. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I guess I'll have this bookmarked for review.

11. srdjan

srdjan

Resources:
    Resources:
    tnx mate

12. Phaneron

Phaneron

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have played this campaign (solo), and i had never succeeded to lead a code from a previous map. Could you tell me how to introduce the maps when i play and how to successfully load the code.

13. Super Babe

Super Babe

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can't load code from chapter 3 to chapter 4.
    You need to work some more on this to get it approved.

14. Yunos

Yunos

Resources:
    Resources:
    can confirm Super babes comment, chapter 3 works now but 4 still doesnt

15. Super Babe

Super Babe

Resources:
    Resources:
    Chapter 4 seems to be working now, but in chapter 5 the optional quest never appared, the chapter was way easier, and we didn't get a code at the end.

16. Yunos

Yunos

Resources:
    Resources:
    yes, it works, but for it to start you must also do another thing, when you write the code text dissapears that means the code is correct, then you must write -load j (idk if it must be j, maybe it can be something else, we didnt test it)

17. Neltharion

Neltharion

Resources:
    Resources:
    repaired optional quest and add that you can write save and code could show if he not show at the end

18. TadokiLor

TadokiLor

Resources:
    Resources:
    If i have friends for play it and this is not have ia xD........im alone

19. Super Babe

Super Babe

Resources:
    Resources:
    What does that even mean?