• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Enhanced Human Campaign

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Dalzu and nadjib11
Enhanced Human Campaign with new stuff more harder campaign and new hero archmage and boss battle like this
my_image_by_iamtheprophet1233-d5q7az8.png

Keywords:
Enhanced Campaign
Contents

Enhanced Human Campaign (Campaign)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2013/Jan/03 00:27:03 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment:This needs a longer and more thorough description. Also why is the text on that screenshot scribbled on so childlishly? [tr]Not Rated...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2013/Jan/03 00:27:03
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Comment:
This needs a longer and more thorough description.
Also why is the text on that screenshot scribbled on so childlishly?​
Not Rated
[tr]​

reportV2_animated.jpg
Rules

[EDIT]Orcnet: hello, so I tried all 32 maps(except the cinematics) and I must say it was just a simple edit :(

you only added a boss in some of the maps, though it is unique but does not value the balance of the game I mean I try to kill a boss with 1xx-1xx base damage and huge hitpoints that the boss can kill any type of unit with that statistics, some hero model were change, and some creeps/units added in the game. I was expecting a better game play and redone of the campaign and more with good system triggers and adjusted story line, terrain, and others. I hope this isn't the last of it but more of a lesson in making maps. good luck then my good sir