• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

unbind buildings from tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I was wondering how to unbind buildings from their tiles when you build them, like in Stackerz TD.

Level 15
Its kinda simple, actually.
Just go to the building, scroll down and you will find a value "Pathing- Pathing Map" Change that thingy to none and look for the value "Pathing- Collision Size" and change that to 0. That should work.

If not, you could always make the builder build flying wards with no collision or something XD

Level 6
Its kinda simple, actually.
Just go to the building, scroll down and you will find a value "Pathing- Pathing Map" Change that thingy to none and look for the value "Pathing- Collision Size" and change that to 0. That should work.

If not, you could always make the builder build flying wards with no collision or something XD

Zack is right, here is a screenshot, I did this a long time ago, when I too played Stackerz TD :mwahaha:
But some additional comments are added in the screenshot, for better understanding

Archangle_Tidusx said:
"None" doesnt eliminate pathing. You have to switch it to Mushrooms in doodads for no pathing.
Ah yes, sorry, you have to have either the "barrel" pathing or something other, that uses no pathing.

Attachments

• Stackerz TD How to.jpg
    Stackerz TD How to.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Level 13
I don't really get the question but...
Do you mean the texture of the ground?
Because then you have to select "NONE" from "Art - Ground Texture".

Try to explain it more...

Status
Not open for further replies.