• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ultimate Battle Grounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Presenting you the Ultimate Battle Grounds !!!

There is a legend of a sacred place , called Nexoria , where the greatest of the greatest can test their powers in glorious battles and various challenges .

The heroes :

Zombie Assasin
2582.gif

One of few zombies that acquired free will when Archimonde died . He spent countless years training and now he's ready to show off !!!

Lonely Samurai
2434.jpg

After his clan was slain , he was the only one who survived . He trained alone , wandering through the continent , helping people and defeating evil doers . When he heard about the tournament , he decided to test out his strength in this honorable combat .

Nightmare
2331.gif

There is a legend of mysterious creatures , called by people simply - Nightmares . They have no fear , feel no pain and have no mercy for their opponents . They appear everywhere , where heroes are fighting and slay everyone , feasting upon their souls . So contestants will have a serious challenge .

Jungle Overlord
2457.gif

Terror of the jungle , greatest fighter and mightiest voodoo champion , Jungle Overlord is always prepared for any kind of battle . Sadly , countless years have passed and faith and respect of other jungle creatures has gone away , and the only way to prove himself is winning the contest .

Ent Protector
1693.gif

A mystical creature , found in elven forests . He was sleeping for over ten thousand years , when some person accidentaly awakened him . He followed that person all the way to Nexoria , just to take revenge for the awakening . When he finally got his revenge , he found out that the only way out is victory of this tournament .

Elven Avenger
1984.gif

When Daelin was young , his family was captured , tortured and then killed by strange creatures . He spent all his childhood on training and learning the arts of nature's control . Now's hes ready to avenge the death of his family , and winning the tournament is the easiest way to attract the killers .

Priestess
2432.jpg
girl

When the girl was young , her parents wanted her to become a cleric . But she wanted to become more then a simple healer , so she secretly learned the art of shadow magic . Now she found a great opportunity to find out , if all the hard work wasn't pointless .

Monk
2011.gif

Monks are great at fist combat and they are able to use various healing and enchanting abilities to help them in battle . Best of the monks was invited to the tournament , to prove that monks aren't old and weak people .

More about the map :
Ultimate Battle Grounds will be a unique style map , featuring intense gameplay and various modes .

Gameplay :

Each player will choose a character which abilities have only 1 level at all times , so it will be fair for everyone . Also the map will include -save and -load systems , saving your statistics and allowing you to advance all the time , but still keeping fair game for everyone , newbies and masters .

Features :
Reputation system , reputation will be required to unlock some secret items and extra stuffs , that won't cause huge imbalances between newcomers and masters of the map , but might affect the gameplay a bit , also they will be useful in all kinds of situations .

1 level skills and no level up bonuses : it won't matter , what level the players will be , since their gameplay and intellect will count , not the abilities and levels .

-save and -load systems , you will be able to save your achievements , reputation and other things that won't cause imbalances .

Various game modes , keeping fun and non-monotonic gameplay all the time .

The modes :
Free For All battle - the battle will last till someone achieves the kill limit or any other condition that will be set .
Team Battles - same like Free For All battle , just teams will collect the kills or any other required "things" together .
Free for All Survival mode - creeps will keep spawning in the arena and the last remaining player will win .
Divided Survival Mode - players will be divided into few groups , the last standing group will win .
Team Survival Mode - players will work as a team to survive rounds of monsters and bosses , the longer they'll survive , the better the rewards will be given to them
Roulette mode - players will fight in team or free for all battles , but with specific conditions set for each round (for example : no spells , no normal attacks , low movement speed and etc.)
Conquest mode - control points will be assigned on the map . The player controlling the most control points will be the winner .
And more ....

Team members I am looking for :
A terrainer (I am seriously bad with terrains)
An artist (loading screen , icons , etc)
Idea/Suggestion givers
Bug testers
Website maker (someone who could make a decent website)
Anything else you can come up with

Last edited:
Level 4
I could take over some spots.
Bug tester, (didn't you mean Beta tester?)
I can give ideas and suggestions, website maker? No problem, I could do that.

Level 6
Sounds interesting... I could take over some spots.

-Spell Maker / Triggerer
-Terrainer

Great , got msn or something ?

Wow, really nice project. Just one question. Are you sure you can handle 3 projects at once? But I guess you can, good job.

only 2 , champion's quest was canceled ;]

I could take over some spots.
Bug tester, (didn't you mean Beta tester?)
I can give ideas and suggestions, website maker? No problem, I could do that.

That's great !! Got msn or something ? ;]

Level 6
Are u sure u want to use the models From the Russain site?they cant be used on hivework
shop.If u dont delete in 1 day i will report it to a moderator and u will be banned or u will get a warning.

If getting me banned will make you happy , then so be it , crybaby
I will not cancel my project just because some prick tells me to . How old are you , 12 ? Why don't you sue me too ?

Level 10
If getting me banned will make you happy , then so be it , crybaby
I will not cancel my project just because some prick tells me to . How old are you , 12 ? Why don't you sue me too ?

He's not being a crybaby, he's just explaining the rules to you before they are enforced. The only childish behaviour I see here is yours Okunevic, all you are doing is posting a bunch of pictures of ripped content in an effort to seek attention. Stop being so rude all the time and grow up... I've seen on alot of threads now people telling you the same thing, even those who have previously helped you that you have now ticked off. Forums are communities with rules and you just have to abide by them like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.