• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ufo

So I showed my hoverboard to my friend, then he said "Why not UFO?" So, why not? :D

The second model is the projectile.
Recommended settings:
Art - Maximum Pitch Angle (degrees) = 0.00
Art - Maximum Roll Angle (degrees) = 0.00
Art - Projectile Impact - Z = 30.00
Art - Projectile Launch - Z = 30.00
Combat - Attack 1 - Projectile Arc = 0.00
Combat - Attack 1 - Projectile Speed = 1000

For those who want the UFO to disappear/warp upon death, here you go
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=ajbnwn

Update : Rewraped by Misha

Thanks to:
Misha
Times

Credits to: Misha (Rewrapping)

Keywords:
UFO, unidentified flying object, flying saucer, flying pan, ancient aliens, flying control points, laser, abduction, first contact, second contact
Contents

UFO (Model)

UFO (Model)

Assets
Reviews
05:50, 8th Feb 2016 MiniMage: Interesting model, However the mesh is quite lacking. I'm approving it with a rating of lacking. Work on this model if you wish for me to increase the rating.

M

05:50, 8th Feb 2016
MiniMage: Interesting model, However the mesh is quite lacking. I'm approving it with a rating of lacking. Work on this model if you wish for me to increase the rating.

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 25
Hmm.. wouldn't it be spiffier if the texture for it was taken from a lot bigger part of something? possibly with some TC on it as well?
I can't find any best texture for this, but I'll try
and dunno if this is just the viewer, but the little green lights don't seem to disappear in the death animation
It does, it only bugged in the viewer
and.. shouldn't the fire attachment points follow the spinning disc? x3
I don't know man, the blizzard building fire is ticked "Model Space" so it'll probably spam fire around the unit since it rotates, I will also try this in-game, nice idea <3

Roland

R

Roland

Dewwwweeeeeeewwwwooooopppp.... Such a cute model.. Damn, MAKE A CUTE MODEL AGAIN PWEASE.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

this actually is pretty cool. good job. +REP

Level 4
Lol!
Nice filesize-quality ratio.
My only suggestion is that this model urgently needs a proper ABDUCTION animation! :)
4/5

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 25
.. are you sure you don't wanna upload the saucer i re-wrapped for ya? granted, this one looks nicer, but it's still pretty blurry, and a few parts look stretched, while i even added nice see-through glass to the dome of the saucer x3
Lol I'm still learning how to make the wrap mirrored to 5 parts like yours xd and I didn't know that you allow me to upload it, okay :3

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

holy hell. the updates is just really sweet. good job.