• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

TWRPG: Angel Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

took me 2 google searches and 15 seconds... please try harder next time

http://wcunderground.freeforums.org/avenging-angel-t142.html

Thank you! Just a bit sad you have to register to get access to the data files. Hoped there´s also a shared file without any register-required Access.

I dont think I didnt searched hard enough, but at the wrong place i guess.
Searched free-ressources sites like Hive, Wc3c and ChaosRealm. I usually dont search register-required sites due to the fact I dont want to register at sites that I don´t really need or just for one model.

EDIT: Is there any possibility that someone registred at the site would share the model to me ? Could I post a thread for this at the request section or is it against the rules ?

Level 19
I believe it's against the rules to upload WoW rips on this site. (although my logic doesn't warrant why linking to them is ok)

if its any motivation there are plenty more files there you could use for your map...

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I believe it's against the rules

Thats sad...

Hmm, I will think about it, but I already used 5 MB custom models/Skins/Icons so I guess for my current Project, it´s fine if I keep using HIve and similar.

Thank you a lot for your time and patience!

EDIT: just scrolled through that site because I was bored, they have incredible ( although limited) things!
Thanks for your advice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.