• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Two Quilboar Troops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Request title: Quilboar Additional Units (Quilboar Marauder and Quilboar Totemsmaster)
Request type: 3D Model (Permanent attaching nodes and bones, no reanimations.)
Request subtypes: Re-model, attachment, modification

Description:
Since I find this useful too for others and my usage, I decided to request some of these quilboars to be added if someone like me would want to make a race since @Mister_Haudrauf had completed quilboars and somewhat these buildings need to be manned up with some quilboars. That in my plan, I also wanted them to be a race fighting murlocs and trolls in my upcoming project. Also I would like to add up some notes that if these units are to be used too by others, give credits to the base models and those who did the request. I find these also useful for everyone else if implemented.

Now... these quilboars had developed and learned from their savageries that lacked knowledge, learned from constant bloodbath occurring in their own homelands, so they embedded weapons from fallen enemies to their own benefits and armed their best warriors with rage and the stolen weapons such as the iron maces and bone shields, and become, quilboar marauders... These hulking brutes can now match a single or two orc grunts at ones, due to their one-track mind of brutality to reduce the enemy to crushed skulls.

Not that satisfied, the wisest quilboars dealt with the elementals to wield powers and modify the practice which made them learn new abilities in manipulating earth magics and others, taking artifacts and relics as totems of their power, somewhat made adorned logs, impaling sticks with some decorative looks, and even bones from fallen enemies.

FOR QUILBOAR MARAUDERS:
Version A - Quilboar Ambusher
1. Using the base model in the .rar, removing his flag on back, remove the right arm axe like weapon, replacing with the 'Club2' folder's model inside the rar and added with the bone shield included in the archive too.
2. (Optional) Some little smoke coming out of his nose at 'stand' animation, making him with rage-feels.

Version B - Quilboar Marauder
1. Same as Version A but the weapon is the war-axe, making him much stronger.
2. (Optional) Some blood stains on his tusks and teeth, to make him like a fearless and brutal unit for a race.

FOR QUILBOAR TOTEMSMASTER:
1. Included in the rar file was the base model to use, replace his weapon with the scepter included.
2. Replacing his nape fur or hides with anything to make him look different, maybe troll tooth spikes out of his nape?
3. (Optional) Some mini-runes on either his face or torso or arms.

Note:
Attachments are just below for your convenience. Thank you. :)

Attachments

• QuilboarMarauder.rar
    172.1 KB · Views: 46
  • QuilboarTotemsmaster.rar
    72.7 KB · Views: 50
Level 30
I see my name and here i am. (Really i am getting notified everytime someone mentions me).

Also i am glad that you want to continue the Quilboar Race by adding/requesting some units for them. Good Luck. :)

--------------------

I am gathering the Quilboar Units/Heroes of everyone and my Buildings here (with Permission), if you want it (the model) to be added then please say so.

Level 3
I see my name and here i am. (Really i am getting notified everytime someone mentions me).

Also i am glad that you want to continue the Quilboar Race by adding/requesting some units for them. Good Luck. :)

--------------------

I am gathering the Quilboar Units/Heroes of everyone and my Buildings here (with Permission), if you want it (the model) to be added then please say so.
Alright. Just few more units we need to produce then quilboars will rise again. Thanks for creating those buildings, man. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.