• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

neding of modelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hello im relativeli new in the hive and i am working on a proyect called : drenodar boarriors(boar+warrior) chronicles, based on a diferent world called drenodar were the main history is centred on a boarrior herd(demi nomadit boarriors grupes) leaded by broken tusk, a mighty war chieftain that will lead his people to the glory and to a place in the world
however i need some quillboars models and icons but remember this is not warcraft estoriline.
MODELS
a quillboar archer (the walk animation of the quillboars)
a quillboar riding an armored boar
a quillboar swordsman (like this one
latest
with left handed sword atack animations)
a quillboar sorcerer (with the orc warlock spell)
a quillboar two handed weapon wielder (like this one
)
and a pair of quillboar heroes (a shaman and a warrior)
quillboar buildings (like this one Quilboar )
ICONS
upgrade weapons armor icons
berserk strengt quillboar
the respective icons for the requested models
UI
a quillboar cursor
a ui interface

Last edited:
Level 38
Word to the wise: it's highly unlikely that someone will model a significant amount of this for you, so it might behoove you to learn a little model editing to kludge together different existing quillboar models into what you want.

Level 4
Word to the wise: it's highly unlikely that someone will model a significant amount of this for you, so it might behoove you to learn a little model editing to kludge together different existing quillboar models into what you want.
the thing its that my pc doesnt support the model apps and i doesnt even now how to reeskin a model or edited without the purple cruise damages everithing so, i thing you will getmi situation

Level 30

That's True, but not 100% true. I ,for one, can do this, but it would take time. I mean these requested models are easily made, but again it would take time.

the thing its that my pc doesnt support the model apps and i doesnt even now how to reeskin a model or edited without the purple cruise damages everithing so, i thing you will getmi situation

What kind Pc do you exactly have? Maybe you need new Pc parts such as a new graphics card, better CPU, A different Mainboard, etc.
Maybe this could help.

Level 4
What kind Pc do you exactly have? Maybe you need new Pc parts such as a new graphics card, better CPU, A different Mainboard, etc.
Maybe this could help.
i have windows 7 but its an old computer that i receive via herencia also the money its not growing in the trees, without ofend
That's True, but not 100% true. I ,for one, can do this, but it would take time. I mean these requested models are easily made, but again it would take time.
thanks for the support

Level 38
the thing its that my pc doesnt support the model apps
This game (TFT) came out in 2003. 3DS Max 5 came out in 2002, Magos in 2006. The programs are absolutely ancient, and if you can run Win7 you can run them. Pretty much NOTHING has changed with how editing models and textures is done since that time, so if your computer can't run that software I have no fucking idea how you're on the internet in 2016.
i doesnt even now how to reeskin a model or edited without the purple cruise damages everithing so, i thing you will getmi situation
Doesn't mean you can't learn. If you did you would be able to make simple edits like these for yourself whenever you needed. The wc3 community is dead, so the more you can do on your own the better off you will be.

If you want to make any of this yourself, the thing you'll be doing is called "geomerging"-- sticking two models together while retaining their animations/bones/etc. Here is a tutorial that may help you get started, but if you google you should find more tutorials on wc3campaigns and TheHelper too.

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Yeah... That's kinda his point. It takes time/energy; both valuable resources to people in a hobbyist field. He did say "highly unlikely" rather than "impossible".

Direfury has made a pretty schweet Quillboar model (or two), so make sure to really dig into the resource section.

Level 18
hello im relativeli new in the hive and i am working on a proyect called : drenodar boarriors(boar+warrior) chronicles, based on a diferent world called drenodar were the main history is centred on a boarrior herd(demi nomadit boarriors grupes) leaded by broken tusk, a mighty war chieftain that will lead his people to the glory and to a place in the world
however i need some quillboars models and icons but remember this is not warcraft estoriline.
MODELS
a quillboar archer (the walk animation of the quillboars)
a quillboar riding an armored boar
a quillboar swordsman (like this one with left handed sword atack animations)
a quillboar sorcerer (with the orc warlock spell)
a quillboar two handed weapon wielder (like this one )
and a pair of quillboar heroes (a shaman and a warrior)

Etc...

About the Quillboar Sorcerer... Which Orc Warlock are you referring to...? Is it the Chaos one with shield and mace (RoC), or the Stormreaver one walking around with a staff (TFT)...?

Level 4
About the Quillboar Sorcerer... Which Orc Warlock are you referring to...? Is it the Chaos one with shield and mace (RoC), or the Stormreaver one walking around with a staff (TFT)...?
the roc spell anim, it should be something like a summoner so it should have some clothes and a wand

Status
Not open for further replies.