• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
This is my first request and I was wondering if someone could make a couple models of a Human Male.
(Note; I want him to look the same but with a different animation on each)

1st Model: I want a: No weapons and no armor, but with is right hand he has it as though he would have a sheild and the other will attack

2nd Model: I want a: The same as the first one but switch the hands around, attacks with right hand and blocks with left

3rd Model: I want a: No weapon and no armor, but attacks with both hands together, as if he was using a two-handed weapon

4th Model: I want a: No weapon and no armor, but attacks with both hands, as if he was duel weilding weapons.

I know that this is alot to ask for but please could someone make this model for me. Thank you for taking time to read this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.