• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A strange request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey

I'm not sure where to put this, cause the issue has to do with both a request as a world editor part, but since the majority is the request part I guess I'll just put this here.

I'm looking for the villager model that has all the animations that he has as the one in the model section but I want him to have another attack animation, the mountain king/demon hunter fight animation where he uses his second hand, where a footman normally has his shield. But it must keep the old animations, including the footman fight animation it already had, it should just be extra.

Second of all, the world editor part, is what I'm trying to achieve is that when the unit wears a weapon in both hands that he will use both weapons to fight with, as the mountain king and the demon hunter and that when he has a shield and a weapon he only uses the footman fight animation.

So I was wondering if there is a way to unlock that change of animation in attacks and if yes: how.

Thank you very much

Yours sincerely,

Syntic

Status
Not open for further replies.