• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Two Little Doodles

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
I call this "Flight of the Netherdrakes".
Done in 15 minutes.
flightofthenetherdrakesof9.jpg

And this is "Midnight Meeting".
I ain't happy with this one, so give as much suggestions as possible.
midnightmeetingdd2.jpg

Level 34
You love your tree variation don't you?! Both are very good, but there are a ton of different trees in the last one. Fortunately they seem to fit well enough. Except for that one close to the screen on the right. It feels wrong there.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Tree variation in this case is a must-have. Imagine those monotone trees if they were all the same. Eugh... ><

The crystals... I put them for flavor, kinda liked it. I may revise them.

Oh and Gilles, are you talking about the Worldtree trunk in the right, the pine next to it, or the treant?

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
The two fog doodads, present in the UTM v3.0 are used in the second terrain.
The nebula doodad, present in the pending section of the Hive's model database is used for the first one.

EDIT: Oh the wee pine? Meh... should I enlarge it?

Level 15
Good ol' frost and his tree variation. They both have fairly good atmospheres to them, Although I must agree with Gilles, that pine in the corner does not fit.

I find both of them to be nice and well done, in 15 minutes too! I give you rep sir, for a job well done.

~Deathcom3s

Status
Not open for further replies.