• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quick Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well heres a couple I made in a couple minutes. (was doodling)

For some reason it was not letting me change the tileset.. So I was stuck with village on the ultimate terraining map.

Its a shame this wasn't a video, it actually looks better because of the grass being animated, looked quite nicely.

Anyway, its not great, but I thought this looked nice for something made in a couple minutes.

Thoughts?

Level 12
I was going for a dark, swampy/foresty kind of thing, which is the point of the green water

Level 12
lol, I guess it could be playable, but if you had a full game like this, it would be extremely laggy, because of the doodads.

This is just a simple terrain I made in a couple minutes, didn't really make it for playability

Level 19
I always prefer terrains that took more then "a couple minutes" to make.
But somehow it's not bad. Though I see alot of flying shrubs near the little mountains, especially on the 2nd screenshots.

Level 19
o_O what flying shrubs, I don't see any

The red marked shrubs are flying
The blue marked one is a bit tricky, could concider it non-flying but would lower it for sure.
The yellow thingy.. well not sure if that are 2 shrubs or a little plant. In case its a shrub you should lower it.:grin:

edit: oh and noticed an other flying shrub above the red marked area inside the tree.

Attachments

• ssdsdsdsd.jpg
    ssdsdsdsd.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 93
Level 12
lol, those aren't flying, there just partly on the mountain, I see what you mean though xD. I can see why you think its flying.

On a side note, I can't edit any of this, I don't save any of this.

Level 12
im not worried about my computer, I have a very good computer, but a lot of people don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.