• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TSM or TSW or TSN - Hero Arena (Recruit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
95780d1294430305-tsm-tsw-tsn-hero-arena-recruit-tsm44.jpg
The Shaolin Monks,Masters/The Shaolin Wars/The Shaolin Ninjas.
Terrain 70% finished.

Story the fight become a tournament on island like mortal kombat.

Its about shaolin monks / warriors and temples gods, champions, monks, titans, priests.

I got the idea from Pudge Wars. I thought it was fun. But i wanted something new and lot better design.

What i need so far.

1. Some kind of coder that can clean all the leaks and prob make more modes. Dont gona make like 100 modes such in DotA. Will just make to much.

2. Tooltip writer. Its not much but some little work. Will be alot make everything on my own.

3. Story writer. That can make the cool story about island tournament gods heros champions in shaolin wars.

4. AI scripter. Some one who can make AI for the heroes. (Note i will not use more then 12 heroes). Then it will be to much and confusing. (Like easy gameplay).

5. Mybe some one with ideas for heroes and spell names.

So far its only 2 heros but the idea was have low amount of heroes.
But the fun is all can be same hero.

Heroes:

Ninja/
DemonHunter

Monk/
Abomination

Spells (Very cool)

ULT/Ninja
Omnislash
Blink
Blade Void
Blad Slice

ULT/Monk
The Massacre mass slayer
Sludge
Meat Hook (Like Pudge Wars but longer goes over the map mountains to hehe)
Dealy Meat or Slayer (Dont know)

Items (None yet will make at least 40 items and not over 100)

This can be a fun map. I hope you like the idea. It looks like mortal kombat island :p

Duno if bosses will fit (Planing to make so after mybe 5 min first natural hostile ninjas enter the map. At the middle. As creeps. And after some time they get harder).

Hired list below:

Coder/
Tooltip Writer/
Story Writer/
AI Coder/
Ideas/

Screenshots will be added below.

Attachments

• TSM44.JPG
    TSM44.JPG
    309.7 KB · Views: 669
  • TSM43.JPG
    TSM43.JPG
    309.1 KB · Views: 146
  • TSM40.JPG
    TSM40.JPG
    305.3 KB · Views: 181
  • TSM34.JPG
    TSM34.JPG
    228.8 KB · Views: 164
  • TSM33.JPG
    TSM33.JPG
    266.8 KB · Views: 132
  • TSM32.JPG
    TSM32.JPG
    254.7 KB · Views: 148
  • TSM24.JPG
    TSM24.JPG
    357 KB · Views: 133
  • TSM21.JPG
    TSM21.JPG
    309.5 KB · Views: 133
  • TSM19.JPG
    TSM19.JPG
    284 KB · Views: 211
  • TSM18.JPG
    TSM18.JPG
    270.4 KB · Views: 132
  • TSM17.JPG
    TSM17.JPG
    269.6 KB · Views: 152
  • TSM16.JPG
    TSM16.JPG
    281.6 KB · Views: 135
  • TSM15.JPG
    TSM15.JPG
    285.1 KB · Views: 142
  • TSM14.JPG
    TSM14.JPG
    302.1 KB · Views: 135
  • TSM13.JPG
    TSM13.JPG
    295.4 KB · Views: 193
  • TSM12.JPG
    TSM12.JPG
    316.2 KB · Views: 141
  • TSM11.JPG
    TSM11.JPG
    334.5 KB · Views: 122
  • TSM10.JPG
    TSM10.JPG
    340.7 KB · Views: 149
  • TSM4.JPG
    TSM4.JPG
    282.9 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Level 8
The terrain looks nice.
AI will be very hard to make, since in a Hero Arena like this, you need to check a units life and mana and how many units are attacking it, and look for opportunities to killsteal, or to help a friend, atleast if it is as Pudge Wars.
Also, you should not make too few heroes, having the same hero is not that much fun, but, that is up to you.
I might be able to help you with some part of this...
What do you need most, for the moment?

Level 19
Basicly i need help in Coding and tooltips mostly and typing proper english And ideas are also always welcome. Mostly i mean leak check. I did pretty much allready im also doing a Mortal kombat arena. Im gona finsh them 2 and also my Lotr AoS.

Then i will relax and play have some fun ;)

My goal is to dont use crap loadingscreen only minimap. To get low filesize maximum 1.5 - 2.5 mb on this kind of maps same with MK. over 4 then its very huge for this maps.

Ok DotA aos 4 mb is pretty ok for that huge coding and stuff. With loadingscreen and all.

And always skinner is welcome. If he wana do some nice skins to.

Basicly maximum 12 heroes for this map and my MK arena. Lotr aos maximum 48 heroes.

At maximum and that is alot. I can show you some screens of MK arena coming under here soon. And also LotR arena is this nice i will make the lotr arena more realistic so it looks more like lotr tough. But keep same style. Mybe make the line as DotA AoS line i dont know but i like it as it is ;)

FROM MK ARENA

95897d1294578284-2-spells-rep-mortal-kombat-arena-mk-arena-3.jpg

95895d1294577610-2-spells-rep-mortal-kombat-arena-mk-arena2.jpg

95883d1294550940-2-spells-rep-mortal-kombat-arena-mk-arena.jpg

Level 19
sounds nice. But i need to know i can trust. This is perfect. Tooltip grammar and some little triggering i have aomse little trigger i need help with right now or aco fix it.

Duno i need to make the mode Kills and time win and DM. Its simple because i have all system in the map allready ;) Do you have msn?

Level 8
sounds nice. But i need to know i can trust. This is perfect. Tooltip grammar and some little triggering i have aomse little trigger i need help with right now or aco fix it.

Duno i need to make the mode Kills and time win and DM. Its simple because i have all system in the map allready ;) Do you have msn?

I can see you need some grammar help.
What exactly is it that you don't think you can trust me with?
I can't steal your map, cause you have evidence that you have made this thread before it is uploaded, so its nothing to worry about.
Also, if you are unsure, send over the things you want someone to fix instead of everything, like it usually is.
Normally, when you have a problem with a spell, copy it into a blank map, and post it over for that person to fix.
If you need any help, use this method by adding a blank map with whatever you need in a pastebin and send a PM with the link.
So send me a VM if you need any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.