• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pudge Wars Arena (AoS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
sorry shanghai if you need a tester for a new version of the butcher wars i think i can't for this week becauuse i having a exam same like hexcelion but my exam is monday to wednesday so you must wait but may you can pm me the new map butcher wars and you know what...
the garena DL link so i can play with you guys :Ogre_Haosis:

Level 6
hey i found a bad news
you guys know i'm living in Indonesia (ASEAN)
i can't play with you guys on garena because you guys are in europe if i want to play with you guys i must change my IP to Europe IP not ASEAN

Level 12
hey i found a bad news
you guys know i'm living in Indonesia (ASEAN)
i can't play with you guys on garena because you guys are in europe if i want to play with you guys i must change my IP to Europe IP not ASEAN

That's why you have to add European friends. I too, have problems with those types of things, but I have some friends who go to Europe rooms. Just trace friends who are in Europe rooms to be able to go in them. Sorry for inactivity, I lost a bit of interest in doing map stuff for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.