• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pudge Vs mAgina AoS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I am developping a new project Pudge vs Magina

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/pudge-vs-magina-aos-205946/#post2033442

I need beta testers.
I need new ideas.
I need some one to help me make an video.

Two Heroes Pudge and Magina. AoS style.
Around 50 items to choose.
Guardians/Towers.
Creeps from both sides.
Jungle Creeps.
4 Main shops and 2 hidden shops (Total 12 shops.

Pudge: Skills / Meat Hook / Sludge / Deadly Meat / Massacre.
Magina: Skills / Ninja Blades / Blink / Evasion / Omnislash.

I need beta testers!

Learn How to play:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

107486d1319449309-pudge-vs-magina-aos-screen-2.jpg
107487d1319449309-pudge-vs-magina-aos-screen-3.jpg
107488d1319449309-pudge-vs-magina-aos-screen-4.jpg
107489d1319449309-pudge-vs-magina-aos-screen-5.jpg
107490d1319449336-pudge-vs-magina-aos-screen-6.jpg
107491d1319449336-pudge-vs-magina-aos-screen-7.jpg
107492d1319449336-pudge-vs-magina-aos-screen-8.jpg
107493d1319449336-pudge-vs-magina-aos-screen-9.jpg
107494d1319449336-pudge-vs-magina-aos-screen-10.jpg
107495d1319449358-pudge-vs-magina-aos-screen-11.jpg
107496d1319449358-pudge-vs-magina-aos-screen-12.jpg
107497d1319449358-pudge-vs-magina-aos-screen-13.jpg
107498d1319449358-pudge-vs-magina-aos-screen-14.jpg

Attachments

• Map Instructions.jpg
    Map Instructions.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21,281
  • Shops.jpg
    Shops.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 7,676
Last edited:
Level 14
For item balance you need to make an equation.
X The power generaly heroes have when they get the item depends generaly of the gold cost
G The gold cost
D the damage bonus
S the stats bonus
L the life steal
E the attack speed bonus

Last edited:
Level 19
it seems like poeple where intrested when i hosted 4 people joined in less then 10 secs. Explain why its an bad idea, aswell i have seen many dota maps on hive. But they where bad. This will turn out a good one.
Why not make my legendary wtf lanes

What do you mean ?

Btw it was my own idea first then noob thought it was not good so i changed it to pudge versus magina. ;)

Level 14
But I said than you copied dota heroes and you removed all non dota heroes so I can say it vas not me who wanted that you change like that.
It were dota players who joined that not heroes 2 players so it is the conclusion dota players are only two time more intelligent than me
And I same said it was stupid to copy dota

Level 19
Idc if its dota or not. Dota is fun. And i dont know why peiople say dont copy dota. Same in counter strike we have AIM MAP and others for train. Shall we say dont copy CS?

And it wasn ot DotA Heroes. Shall we say DotA heroes because i have abomination? With a meat hook? And also its Pudge Wars Out there.

He didn't copy the map... if you say he's copied the idea from DotA, then you could say that to any other AoS maps out there too... and by essence, DotA also just copied the idea from the original AoS from SC...

though I'm not really sure of the idea of this map... Pudge wars made it out because it was fun to have a meat hook battle royale... if you pursue this AoS idea, you need to battle out a lot of other AoS maps here...

Level 19
thats true. But for now i changed the creeps to make it little bit more fun. Its fun gameplay. I will think of something.

Some factors that makes it simple an easy are no recipes. Also smaller map. And only 2 heroes so you easy can learn them. And try to win your enemy and consentrate on 2 heroes, Mybe i will add some few more heroes.

Level 21
Okay, firstly, scratch the heroes from the map, make your own ideas, create your own items, create your own gameplay.

Because seriously... it is childish and bad to take stuff from other maps.

And if you argument why a bunch of dota kiddys join a map and that it "ain't that bad" because of that... then I just say: Quit map making, you don't get what is behind mapmaking, you seem to be a guy who just wants to become famous, which is not the right mindset for a mapmaker.

Level 19
I created my own items and my own gameplay. And very fun to play even if i get bashed of noob all the time. Famous? I do it because i wana play the map. And i know how to make a map fun. And if you dont like the idea. Why do you even post then, it waste of your time? Do your own ideas then and make a map you like? And let others do what they like. Its not like dota. Its diffrent game play. But same heroes. And they dont even have the same spells.

I made it because i wanted an very fun aos whos simple to play.

Level 19
me and my mate we played it like 15 times. And he told me it was imba map. And he implanted bots. I never played a so fun map before. When heroes get level up it become a bomb in the map. Download the map and watch when the bot playes. Its massacre. Its not slow gameplay like Footmen frenzy or dota its diffrent. Its Aos bomb.

And the hero name doesent matter for me i can name them mr rabbit and mr pumba. Will still be fun and could name the map mr rabbit vs mr pumba it doesent matter for me. Noob told me it was dota inspired and heroes is like dota. So i made it pudge vs magina. First it was named Ninjas vs Monks. And btw have u tested pudge wars? Its DotA shouldent you go complain the map maker tell him to stop do maps?

Dude come one let me do this map if i want? Or should u stop it? Like some kind of police.

And i dont wana be famous. I just think its fun if people like the style im making maps. I wanted to make a complex clanwar map because i play alot of lord of the rings bfme. So i wanted some kind of challange map with awesome gameplay. That i can play my self aswell.

And dont waste your time posting in here if your not intrested redscores. Its just waste of your time go join another map.

I have nothing against you either. I hope you make your map and get famous. Thats not my goal. My goal is to make the ultimate clanwar map to play and have fun.

Level 21
Are you capable of reading? did you read what I wrote? because it is totally not in context with what I wrote... I suggested to remove the heroes... because you could surely create some heroes by yourself which are not that generic and boring.

And by the way, I tell you: I wrote the heroes are boring, not the gameplay. But if you could read, you would know that.

Who cares about downloads on EpicWar? those people don't even review the map... a junk map I uploaded there years ago got about 500 downloads... and I tell you its JUNK... so you cannot really use that number to defend this map...

anyway, I ain't gonna stop you in doing this, as I don't have the right to do so as this is what you want to do with your map... you deserve every right to continue this, but I believe a change in name and heroes would be more than welcomed...

Level 21
No, if you would listen and read (and being capable of reading english properly) you would see that EVERYONE beside you suggests a change in heroes...

By the way, I don't want to be famous, but you seem to want, because you abuse heroes made by others to improve your own map, only a wannabe famous without any sense for niveau would be that unoriginal.

Level 19
I played dota mybe 10 times. And i find it boring. I normaly play Lord of the rings battle for middle earth 1. And used to play counter strike.

Fact i found out something when i played dota the 10 times. I could do a better version with only 2 heroes. Or maximum 12 i made first. But i changed it into pudge vs magina. Because a guy told me it reminds of dota. So i turned it into pudge vs magina. For me it doesent matter if its Hallellulea vs Mobidick. Its the game play i enjoy. And fact is i dont care if you will say why dota 100 times. What is the diffrence? If i change name to arnold vs huga? Does it makes better for you? Or do you just comment because you should have something to do? And think its fun? Can you explain why you dont like pudge vs magina. What hurts so? I dont think you comment here because it make any sense. I thnk you post here because you should have something to do? Why not just ignore. Fact is i got your intrest because you posted here. Its 1 point. I hope you have fun you make my thread on top all the day ;) Redscores the king make shanghai famous. ^^ Mr smart guy. Every time you post my thread goes to top. And explain why you dont like pudge vs magina. Magumba vs Pumba. I promisse i would change to that if i havent allready started the map as pudge vs magina. Btw its 100 others dota named maps out there. And mini dota maps. Comon go comment. PLS man! I wana see you post there. Or did the map not get your intrest? Mybe it was boring ;)

Shanghai said:
Fact i found out something when i played dota the 10 times... I could do a better version with only 2 heroes.

That's a pretty bold statement dude, I hope you can live to it... maybe in your and some of your friends point of view, it would, but for the larger community? I just don't think so... You could definitely make a better map than DotA, but a better version of DotA?

Level 21
It would make it better, if you would change the heroes to heroes you made yourself, but you seem to be unable to read and understand anything.

And I explained 5 times why I dont like it, because those 2 heroes are NOT ORIGINAL... are you nuts? I wrote it like 10 times and you are too blind or unable to understand english.

Level 14
(to shangai)
I say that if your map is called pudge vs magina
1 all dota players will not play it because they have already dota
2 all non dota playes will find that name boring
3 all hive users will think "Yet another stupid dota copy map"
So
1 change the name ,the heroes, the buildings and the stats of the creeps
2 make something amazing
3 change the game play
4 optional make my suggestion of the beggining of making all heroes bot controlled and making creeps controlled by players
(to Redscore)
Also Redscore Shanghai is an hybrid between magina and pudge so he is blind stupid and fat.
And your missile system is the most incredible because he is the simpler.

Level 19
Can i do this map? Or is redscores the big boss here? Its my map thread and if you dont like the idea. Dont post ok? I dont wana make a map with castles. Sry for that.

And redscores dont post more pls. Go to another thread and post. Anyway my thred will be on top still.

Its so anoying with guys picking because you like the idea and then tell its garbage because you dont have anything to do.

Can you go post here. I will make a little thread where redscore can post.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/dota-legends-v0-07b-79951/?prev=search=dota&d=list&r=20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/history-dota-v0-5-a-81353/?prev=search=dota&d=list&r=20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...s-v1-03-a-80336/?prev=search=dota&d=list&r=20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/nintendota-beta-v1-79251/?prev=search=dota&d=list&r=20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/dota-outland-4-6a-77666/?prev=search=dota&d=list&r=20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/dota-xd-v1-35-a-78601/?prev=search=dota&d=list&r=20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/legend-dota-beta-5-a-78428/?prev=search=dota&d=list&r=20

Why not join this topics and post there if you have nothing to do?

I just made a little help for you.

And noob why do you defeand redscores?

to noob

(to shangai)
I say that if your map is called pudge vs magina
1 all dota players will not play it because they have already dota
2 all non dota playes will find that name boring
3 all hive users will think "Yet another stupid dota copy map"
So
1 change the name ,the heroes, the buildings and the stats of the creeps
2 make something amazing
3 change the game play
4 optional make my suggestion of the beggining of making all heroes bot controlled and making creeps controlled by players
(to Redscore)
Also Redscore Shanghai is an hybrid between magina and pudge so he is blind stupid and fat.
And your missile system is the most incredible because he is the simpler.

1 Hosted on gameranger and 4 people joined in few seconds.
2 Is it why people joined so fast and have over 100 downloads in 1 day on epic war.
3 Basicly if you think its so stupid idea you guys havent even posted and ignored it.

And btw you told me the map was imba.

Status
Not open for further replies.