• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NintenDOTA Beta v1

Contents

NintenDOTA Beta v1 (Map)

Level 2
put models, you can find a link model in this page i make models for you but fists i need to convert ms3d to mdx also you can find a goomba model here and a samus model megaman but i dont like the animations..... :(

Level 4
how can you be MORE CREATIVE than someone when COPYING stuff from him??

please let me understand how...

but i'll dl your map anyways... just dont expect us to think you're a genius because of the idea

Level 4
Still needs hellava work to do, and yes Hola is right you have to find the skins or it would loose grace, In my flag chasers I have a link skin that really sucks but its better than having Arthas as link for instance, and by the way I do not protect my maps so you can download it an take link from there if you want.

Level 5
Yeah add custom modesls AND WORK THE SPELLS MORE not even the grapic of the spells has been worked, because for example i tried link and his boomerang abilitie was the same chain lighting, WORK ALL THIS and this map will worth it

I took my time to find the following Nintendo models (and skins) available in this site.

Mario
Luigi
Princess Peach
Toad (I made that model)
King Bowser
Goomba
Bullet Bill
Cannon
Pipe
Little Boo
Bob-Omb
Yoshi
Samus (old version, good skin)
Samus (newer thinner version, bad skin shading)
Kirby (I made that model)
Link
Young Link (with Deku Sticks)
Ganon (simple Shaman skin made by me)
Bomb (can be used as one of Link's items)

Hope these models and skins will help you, and make sure to give credits to the authors when you use them in your map.

Hint (Samus): Combine the skin of the older Samus model with the thinner Samus model to get a nice model with a nice skin. :wink:

I'll try this map anyways, just to check the status.

Edit: Added Toad in the list.

Level 2
:!: This map gets the "DOTA MARK OF SHAME" - Dota is a sucky piece of crap that is plagueing our battle.net custom games section. You are responsible for aiding the spread of this contamination.

Level 2
:!: This map gets the "DOTA MARK OF SHAME" - Dota is a sucky piece of crap that is plagueing our battle.net custom games section. You are responsible for aiding the spread of this contamination.

Level 12
This was awesome!
Why the f*ck haven't you add a description and screen-shoots?
And it still geta approved *suck*
[joked with the awesome.]
Idk why the mods are complaining when we who puts at least an ok description and therefor they reject the map because we dont got an ultimate description.
But those who dont add description gets it approved... W.T.F