• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pudge Wars Arena (AoS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Why not increase the catapults range for allowing them to attack towers without being attacked so heroes would need to defend towers and the towers would not be killed only by heroes.
And lowering dragons flying height would be good.

Level 19
could add that aswell. I will use all of your ideas. So we get a mixed map with all kind of ideas i gona need some help with the triggers and AI just. Also the custom skillz. But about the range of catapults. I dont know realy mybe its kidna bad i heard people complaining about things like that before. But i could still add it.

Level 6
Exactly.....
1 Fix this Creap,creap axe type of atact set to pirce not magic.
2 Pudge is to powerfoul 87-100 damage speed very fast fix it set it to avenge and
60-71
3 Boss to easy add him more spels and attack spead fast ,damage 100-120 type chaos.
4 Replace dragon whit bats to make it creapy
5 Add soem Lauterns
6 Add soem partoling merchants like in FON
7 Make the trigger that swaps pudge automaticly,so that game whoud start faster,when game starts undead spider will say:"Make your choice".
8 Replace fountan whit graveyard.
9 we choud ad something like lost souls patroling the town flaying above.
And finaly 10 make camer to folow pudge to be like in RPG maps,player shou be able to select witch camera to use example(-rpg will et rpg camera,-crs will set normal camera).
That is it .....

Level 12
Before i post there i wana have clear what we need to fix like a littel changelog. An list.

So guys type down what need to fix and post here. And we will work on it.

And i make the list in map development what we r gona fix in the map.

What i have so far.

1. why did pudge can hook the glaive thrower or meat wagon?
fix that

2. i hook some pudge into near the wall and he get in the wall
fix this

and fix when you throw a hook to your friends the hook gonna deal a damage to your own friend i don't like that
just make like DoTA when your friends health is 1 or 5 % you can deny it

4. And edit the bash.

5. There is neutral creeps but they make less gold and are harder to kill than lane creeps so could you make neutral creep killing more usefull or remove the neutral

6. Edit the AI bots so they work

7. Add custom skillz for the spells

8. Why not increase the catapults range for allowing them to attack towers without being attacked so heroes would need to defend towers and the towers would not be killed only by heroes.

If all of you type down what we need to fix would be much more easy. So its just to work on that.

1. I suggest making them hookable, it makes the game more difficult, and more challenging, trying to hook other butchers while avoiding everything/everybody/everyone you see.

2. I don't get this one.

3. Don't add denies here, sometimes hooking your friend to save him is cool and awesome to do. Making it as a deny or something of the sort will ruin the awesome part of the game.

4. If it procs too much, then you must fix it indeed.

5. That's how it works. Neutral creeps are for those who can't lane farm, neutral creeps were meant to be a slower farming spot, and lane farming is a better farming place, because you can snag kills, and the creeps there are weak. That's the point of neut farming, getting hard kills, and gaining gold slower. That's why lane farming is adviced, because it yields more results. So I suggest not making neutrals give more gold, exp, than lane creeps, because that would make the game a neutral farming game, not a fast-paced AoS game.

6. No comment.

7. That's already suggested. Owait, wtf? Add custom skillz for the spells? That's sounds weird, lol.

8. No, no, no. That's the point of those, to protect them for easy tower kills. That's why there are creeps spawning along with them, to protect them getting killed. Making their range so far so that the towers won't hit them, is a really really bad idea imho.

Level 6
Forum doned by Shanghai riques PPL how About "Storm Studios"(for the site name,cuz we are going to make LOTR map after this to not make 2 sites easyer this way.
Your propositions for the site name mine is Storm Studios.

Level 6
hey how bout the effect that i'm talking can that be ttrue?
and yeah why the rune just always come on the left side? in the right side is never come 1 rune...
oh yeah if i do not wrong i test the map yesterday and find the chocolate color pudge (dunno if he player 9 or 8) he is just AFK-ing in early game but in the late game he's having a good item than me -_-a

1. I suggest making them hookable, it makes the game more difficult, and more challenging, trying to hook other butchers while avoiding everything/everybody/everyone you see.

2. I don't get this one.

3. Don't add denies here, sometimes hooking your friend to save him is cool and awesome to do. Making it as a deny or something of the sort will ruin the awesome part of the game.

4. If it procs too much, then you must fix it indeed.

5. That's how it works. Neutral creeps are for those who can't lane farm, neutral creeps were meant to be a slower farming spot, and lane farming is a better farming place, because you can snag kills, and the creeps there are weak. That's the point of neut farming, getting hard kills, and gaining gold slower. That's why lane farming is adviced, because it yields more results. So I suggest not making neutrals give more gold, exp, than lane creeps, because that would make the game a neutral farming game, not a fast-paced AoS game.

6. No comment.

7. That's already suggested. Owait, wtf? Add custom skillz for the spells? That's sounds weird, lol.

8. No, no, no. That's the point of those, to protect them for easy tower kills. That's why there are creeps spawning along with them, to protect them getting killed. Making their range so far so that the towers won't hit them, is a really really bad idea imho.

oh sorry for my bad english in the number 2
i mean i'm just play and killing neutral creeps and then come one pudge
near tower (in mid) and then i'm hook him through wall and he get stuck in the middle of wall...

ok if you don't agree the number 3 atleast fix the hook to make the hook cannot reduce your own friend health when your friend get hooked by your hook
just that...

Level 1
Ok, i'm here now i'll fix the bug ... but really the wall stuck thingy i don't know the only thing that make hero/unit is between the house doodad and the blocker thats why the hero/unit get stuck in there ...

He meant that you could attack while using dismember, which isn't like the real thing.

Plus, what do you mean by that? (The bolded text)

Isn't dismember supposed to be a disable, which deals damage per time? Why is it an attack here? That's another skill if you did it like that, and it would not be dismember.

Umm.. just what i told to Shanghai i'll make Dismember or Pudge Ultimate more creative instead of biting the targeted unit ... Pudge will attack the unit with extreme speed ... what i meant on attack it was only an special effects and does not deal a damage ... its still Dismember with different action ...

btw. what the latest map update ..

Level 19
Do you know how to fix the bugg? If you can fix it would be great. Then noob mybe could fix the ai bots in the newest map. Upload the map when u fixed the bugg. So noob can do the ai. Then il start editing some ideas of yours. And also starting import item tooltips and more.

Umm.. just what i told to Shanghai i'll make Dismember or Pudge Ultimate more creative instead of biting the targeted unit ... Pudge will attack the unit with extreme ... what i meant on attack it was only an special effects and does not deal a damage ... its still Dismember with different action ...

Yes i think its kinda good as it is.

Level 19
Yes do so if u dont find any other solution.

1. And what do you think of hook can get the glaive thrower or meat wagon? Shall we fix it or not. Mybe its more advantage to not remove i dont know. What is your idea of this?

2. And also shall hook make damages on friends or not?

3. And what do you think about this idea?
oh and yeah i'm start to thinking bout the effect flying above us if we hook it we're gonna take a effect like a hyper speed,flame hook,bomb,slicing blades,etc...

Is it good or pretty complicated (The last one)?

Level 1
1. And what do you think of hook can get the glaive thrower or meat wagon? Shall we fix it or not. Mybe its more advantage to not remove i dont know. What is your idea of this?

Hook should not be able to get Mechanical unit.

2. And also shall hook make damages on friends or not?

Oh, didn't notice that one ... hook should not damage his ally ...

3. And what do you think about this idea?
oh and yeah i'm start to thinking bout the effect flying above us if we hook it we're gonna take a effect like a hyper speed,flame hook,bomb,slicing blades,etc...

Its fine with me ... but the team need to discuss how to implement this on the map ...

Level 19
Version 1.0b

Version 1.0b (Beta)

1. Removed unused data.
2. Removed some system buggs.
3. Added new tooltips.
4. Removed Wall Bugg.
5. Removed Victory defeat bugg.
6. hook cant get glaive thrwoers etc.
7. Hook doesent damages allys.
8. Bash is reduced.
9. Boss is now stronger.
10. Changed dragon to bats.
11. Fixed bot buggs.
12. Balancing items.

I uploading map aswell.

And what is left to do?

And also i wana test the map see if we can find more buggs.

Attachments

• BW 1.0b - Beta 2.w3x
    3.3 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Level 6
I can edit Pudges Skin,Model(not so good at but i can try ).
How about Blue pudge,violet and original will have war colours all around his bodey.......
Spells well original whit war colours will be the same
Violet death cry (sumon lv1-1 ,lv2-2,lvl3-3,lvl4-4..pudge spirits that deal damage as creeap axe),Corosive breath something like breath of fire just changed textures,hook jump same as hook but pudge comes to targeted unit insted of puling it to him self,spell split aside in witch pudge runs to target and deal lv1-400damage,lv2-500,lv3-600,lv4-1000 damage.
For the Blue one no ideas.....

Level 6
Size will be incresed by 300kb man and spells 100-150 kb totaly 450kb is that mutch now that you removed everything un used.Garena not shure i can download it only if someone comprese it to zip and post it on Storm Studios.

Level 6
Hudge bug man after 6 mins a huge amount of unsean mask swaped near the fountan enought to fill the invetoryis of all pudges in one team fix it.
Everything is nice but hook can target mechanical units,it bit comfusing seeing so many pudges XD.And if it is poasable prevent ai to use rot when 200health or lower and make it stop when it has 200 health left.

Level 12
Hudge bug man after 6 mins a huge amount of unsean mask swaped near the fountan enought to fill the invetoryis of all pudges in one team fix it.
Everything is nice but hook can target mechanical units,it bit comfusing seeing so many pudges XD.And if it is poasable prevent ai to use rot when 200health or lower and make it stop when it has 200 health left.

It's better that mechanical units are hook-able. Because it makes the game more challenging, because you have to aim your hook better.

Level 19

The item thing is prob because the bot gets more money. And then they buy new items.

Level 6
oh and yeah one thing at last can you make all pudge having a variable item?
i see all AI pudge is just using all item same at all time it so easy even you play with them on insane AI you just need to play fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.