• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pudge Wars Arena (AoS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
No man their money was lower than mine and i hafd 3 paladin hands,mutant mask,aegis and magma power......
All their slots where full and no bot picked unsean mask....

almost same with my case
i see a player 9 pudge(brown or dunno)
i see him AFK-ing in left merchant shop (where the rune spawn) but later i having a good and imba item and he still AFK but at the last game we want to finish the game off and he's having an a fuc**in good item :ogre_rage:
but, i use greedisgood :ogre_hurrhurr: and then they're lose :ogre_datass:

Level 19
Do the items thats there right now and then il send you last item later its more simple.

And here is list of buggs need to be fixed

1. Remove so pudge bot doesent buy more items after full inventory
2. Hook can still target mechanical units
3. prevent ai to use rot when 200health or lower and make it stop when it has 200 health left.
4. is it possible to make pudge have variable items
5. Make ai harder
6. i see him AFK-ing in left merchant shop (where the rune spawn) but later i having a good and imba item and he still AFK but at the last game we want to finish the game off and he's having an a fuc**in good item
7. ai self kill is anoying

This i gona need ur help noob im uploading the map for you.
^^
3. prevent ai to use rot when 200health or lower and make it stop when it has 200 health left.
5. Make ai harder
6. i see him AFK-ing in left merchant shop (where the rune spawn) but later i having a good and imba item and he still AFK but at the last game we want to finish the game off and he's having an a fuc**in good item

And map:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2qas21

And noob thnx for all your great help with the ai bots allready.

Level 14
Bot have beter items than players because you set the needed gold for buying them to nearly 0 so they buy all goods items for only 2000.
What is AFK.
Ai self kill is due to the rot ability.
I will make item buying system better by adding if then elses and the possibility to sell bad items for buying better items.

Level 12
Do the items thats there right now and then il send you last item later its more simple.

And here is list of buggs need to be fixed

2. Hook can still target mechanical units
4. is it possible to make pudge have variable items
5. Make ai harder

1. Yes.
2. No. I already said that making them hook-able would make the game more challenging.
3. Yes/No. Yes when there are no enemies chasing the ai, and no, because sometimes suiciding is important, so that your opponents do not gain gold. So enable suiciding when it's hp is little and there are enemy players near him.
4. I didn't get that
5. Yes.
6. Hmmmm..
7. It is a part of the game.

Level 14
I have an idea I will just check if the bot does not have the order attack or move now when the bot is safe he desactivate rot I think I corrected the afk problem and I made the item system a little better also information for all triggerer other than me the ia loop is in timer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.