• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Trying to Make a Risk Map with income Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, I'm fairly New to the Triggers, As well as this Site, I Haven't really ever used them before in any of my maps. so far I have figured out most of what I need through Trial and Error, but I just cant figure out the income thing, As of right now, the only thing I have for the income is the default, and it works fine, Except I wouldn't know how to deativate it for controlling 12 or more....

Basicly what I am trying to do is, For every three(3) Territories you control as long as you have at least 12 you will receive Income.

I.E.
If you control 9 or less territories you will receive 3 gold

If you control 12T you will receive 4 Gold, and 15T = 5G, 18T = 6G, and so on.

Also for controlling an Area of Territories, you can receive a Bonus amount of Income, That is All I need to know for right now, I may Ask for more Help later if Trial and Error doesnt work in my Favor.. Thank you :smile:

Last edited:
Level 9
Hi, I'm fairly New to the Triggers, As well as this Site, I Haven't really ever used them before in any of my maps. so far I have figured out most of what I need through Trial and Error, but I just cant figure out the income thing, As of right now, the only thing I have for the income is the default, and it works fine, Except I wouldn't know how to deativate it for controlling 12 or more....

Basicly what I am trying to do is, For every three(3) Territories you control as long as you have at least 12 you will receive Income.

I.E.
If you control 9 or less territories you will receive 3 gold

If you control 12T you will receive 4 Gold, and 15T = 5G, 18T = 6G, and so on.

Also for controlling an Area of Territories, you can receive a Bonus amount of Income, That is All I need to know for right now, I may Ask for more Help later if Trial and Error doesnt work in my Favor.. Thank you :smile:

What do you mean "territories"? Regions, buildings, etc...??? Reply so I can know what kind of territory and I will show you the trigger you want.:grin:

Level 1
Income

I just need to get the Income(Gold) so that if I Have 9 or less Barracks' then I would receive 3 gold, and +1 gold for every +3 Extra Barracks' (For basic Income)

Then I would also need to Know how to do a Bonus income, like if You control an X Number of Barracks in an area then you will receive X Amount of Gold

Hope this helps with what I mean, Thanks =)

Level 1
Well.. by territories he meants buildings, in risk you take over a building by killing the unit inside a "Cirlce of power" Near it.. he prolly means the building that allows you to make units..

Yeah, Basicly... in my case it would be the Barracks, for the Most Part I have it all figured out with the Controlling a Territory(Barracks) except the Income, I've tried a Few diff Triggers that look like they should work, but Idk

Status
Not open for further replies.