• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Gold Income System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
So I'm trying to get a trigger that would give me income from a certain building example a Farm.

I got the farm the give 5 gold income but when I built another farm it stayed as 5.

So basically I'm searching for a system that counts "Income Base Amount per Building x Amount of Farms" :con:

Level 16
Seas =)

• Income
    • Events
      • Time - Every 10.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Your Farm)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Add 5 to (Owner of (Picked unit)) Current gold

Level 2
does that work? should it be 5*Integer(Numberofunits in Last Created Group)?

In my opinion this one is a better solution. You don't even have to create a unit group, just create it in a variable. Then refer to the variable and not to 'last created unit group' and destroy it afterwards. Should work perfectly fine.

Level 22
In my opinion this one is a better solution. You don't even have to create a unit group, just create it in a variable. Then refer to the variable and not to 'last created unit group' and destroy it afterwards. Should work perfectly fine.

I didnt say Booms suggestion was good I just wanted to know if it got 5 gold for each and every farm or not?

Yes using temporary groups and destroy afterwards are alot better

Status
Not open for further replies.