• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Request: Gold Income

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm normally good with triggers, although I can't figure out to make a trigger that does the following

Spell Income: You research a spell that increases your gold income at a periodic event. This involves having 5 spells that all increase gold at a different level.

One doing +1, +5, +10, +25, +50.

Level 2
No, I'm saying each player has a "Research" building. The building has many spells in it, but 5 of them are income increasing, or a number like 5, single digit.

Is it easier if I make a separate building for income?

Level 11
Do they click the click the ability to make it happen? Or is the building existing enough to add an automatic income? (I mean which do you want)

Level 29
  • Unknown
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes research
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Base
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Researched tech-type) Equal to Income_Research
        • Then - Actions
          • -------- Make for all players --------
          • If ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)) then do (Set Your_Income[1] = (Your_Income[1] + 5)) else do (Do nothing)
          • If ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)) then do (Set Your_Income[2] = (Your_Income[2] + 5)) else do (Do nothing)
        • Else - Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.