• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trying to get cookie back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I was thinking that since cookie was such a good model maker that we could sort of start a cookie fan club, if you do not think this is a good idea then please do not flame at me or anything, but I was thinking if somehow we got hhim to notice how many people wanted him back then maybe he would come back.

Level 25
Cookie's at WC3C. Or at the Hubb. So I don't exactly see why he'd come back here. And no matter how many topics you make, I'm not going to tell him on IRC that you all want him back. Might be nice if, on IRC, he were to plainly state that he won't be coming back, but he's not on IRC everyday like I am

Level 25
I would tell you, but I'd rather send you off on a hunt for it, like I had to do. Just look for any post by Whitehorn or go to WC3C and look around. You'll find it soon enough

And here's something straight from Cookie's mouth. Or at least the IRC channel. Come on now, talk to Cookie!

02(02!Cookie02) Just tell them that people like vegito are reasons to quit there

Why are there so many squares? Because I suck at copy and pasting from IRC <_<;;;;

And we just kickbanned Vegito BTW <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.