• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Outpost

Since neutral buildings already have many various props, i can simply rearrange them and added a brazier
i think i can do more with this when i have the time.
Contents

Troll Outpost (Model)

Troll Outpost Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Works well for a neutral building. It's APPROVED and RECOMMENDED as an additional troll hut variant I'd recommend adding a foundation for uneven terrain, and as well as the Stand Work animation for those who could use this as a barracks/research...
Similar to your Murloc Camp model, the portrait could be improved. Perhaps zoom in, maybe imitate or copy/paste the camera angle of the normal Troll Hut/s if that's possible. You could also do this with the mentioned Murloc Camp model and just attack the portrait in the main model rather than adding a _Portrait.mdx file, to save total size of the custom model.

Level 8
Pretty simple, but I have to be honest you improved A LOT since you first murloc building (pretty recently tho). So well done mate, continue !
I can't add more than 3 stars because you miss some animations, but I really like the overhaul design/idea.