• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger editor request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Thank you for starting of this thread.
If it is alright, I request for a trigger editor seperate from that provided in World Edit.

For unknown reasons, the trigger editor in my copy of world edit does not work properly. It gives me loads of errors every time i attempt to make any trigger, regardless of what I do.

Anyway, I would appreciate it very much if someone could direct me to a trigger editor or another map editor with a trigger editor in it

OR better yet, solve my problem.
I hope I'm not asking too much as a new member.
Thank you.

Level 1
Heh. I admit it, you are correct.

As my CD cannot be detected any more when i place it in my CD-ROM drive, I resorted to obtaining a No-CD crack to play and edit maps.

Anyway, that's a little out of point. If you still can help me with my map editing problems then I would greatly appreciate it.

Once again, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.