• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger action turn off trigger (yourtriggername) isn't working properly HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
the title says it all i will tell a trigger to turn off and it just doesn't so now my game lags off the charts... help plz :vw_sad: :vw_wtf: :goblin_wtf: :ogre_frown:

ok here is the trigger i have also noticed that almost everything i do has a memory leak... this information i found here... http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/cat_usersubmit.php?view=27242

• p1 defeat
    • Events
      • Unit - Rifleman 0002 <gen> Dies
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) leaves the game
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Trigger - Turn off P1 <gen>
      • Trigger - Turn off dogs <gen>
      • Trigger - Turn off spawn <gen>
      • Trigger - Turn off spawn Copy <gen>
      • Trigger - Turn off spawn Copy Copy a <gen>
      • Trigger - Turn off Map Initialize <gen>
      • Camera - Reset camera for Player 1 (Red) to standard game-view over 0.10 seconds
      • Camera - Pan camera for Player 1 (Red) to (Center of (Playable map area)) over 0.50 seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 Soul for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Dialog - Show DefeatDialog for Player 1 (Red)
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Player 1 Died...
      • Sound - Play RiflemanDeath <gen>
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Sound - Play AbominationYesAttack4 <gen>
      • Trigger - Run p1 <gen> (checking conditions)
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Trigger - Run p1 <gen> (checking conditions)

Last edited:
Level 2
I wanted to turn off the trigger from another trigger not from the source... but thanks anyway I figured out what was happening... I have 32 functions making units and they were all setup to the point where they were leaking so fixing those leaks fixed the turn off functions... I have one question tho i have unit groups being ordered to attack I saw that there was a leak for killing all units in a unit group what about ordering a unit group to attack are there any leaks in that? here is the trigger...

• Units attack 1
    • Events
      • Time - Every 3.50 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Order (Units of type Zombie P1) to Attack Rifleman 0002 <gen>
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Unit Group - Order (Units of type Undead Dog P1) to Attack Rifleman 0002 <gen>
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Unit Group - Order (Units of type Undead Dragon P1 (undead)) to Attack Rifleman 0002 <gen>
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Unit Group - Order (Units of type Henry the Abomination P1) to Attack Rifleman 0002 <gen>
+Rep for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.