• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Trap Towers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need help making something, this thing is when someone goes over a building they get damaged. It's like a trap, I need help implementing it, Please and Thankyou.

Level 4
If the building should explode if unit comes whit in rnage than just add AOE damage upon death and Mine - exploding ability`s to the unit, if the unit should stay alive than use this trigger:

• X
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to AOE damage upon death (Goblin Mine)
    • Actions
      • Wait 0.01 seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Casting unit)) for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees

or you could just simple use this kind of trigger:

• X
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit comes within 40.00 of Your unit
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Cause Your unit to damage (Triggering unit), dealing 500.00 damage of attack type Siege and damage type Normal

:thumbs_up:

Level 19
HEY HEY HEY slow down you dont need a trigger for this
Just copy circle of power and give it damage with close range thats all

Level 2
HEY HEY HEY slow down you dont need a trigger for this
Just copy circle of power and give it damage with close range thats all
If i did that the circle of power would only attack 1 creep at a time. I just want a trap that activates when a creeps go over, or take damage. I still got some ideas. Thanks guys.

Level 19
yea Immolation is good idea, barage is good too well nice choice for your avatar Anachron
And Like Anachron says use permanent Immolation in Circle of power

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Permanent Immolation (Infernal) is a very good choice. Or Goblin Land Mine, if you want it to be used once.

Pst pst, SWATactics, introduce yourself to the Hive Community in our
peonforum.gif
Introduction Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.