• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Translation Request 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey there once again!

I have been making my campaign for over half year now. I have already released alpha tests from it. Current one is 1.5 which can be found in here. Some of the testers have said to me that the english is bad so here I am: translation request 7. I have couple of texts and if you even can translate one text I would be greateful(to "better english"). I will give you credits at the campaign and also some rep in here. Thank you beforehand.

This time texts are from chapter 7 which I'm currently making. Here are the texts:

Car Race
There is three different level of car race. First level is the easiest and third level is hardest. Also, you gain better prices for winning higher levels. You can go to second level when you have completed first level and you can go to third level when you have completed second level.

Your mission is to drive your car to finish line. However, you will be destoyed if you go out of the road. Road is white marble platform. Also, car will move forward automaticaly. You must control your car and be in the road. So, try to be in the road.

Well, it's simple like farting! Just drive and stay cool!

Diggin Place
At first take a shovel next to digging area and go to the area. You have 1 minute time to dig. Click the shovel to dig. Once you click the shovel you must wait a little to complete your digging. You can't have item every time you dig so think twice before digging. Remember that there is also very unique items.

Magic Garden
In magic garden, you can obtain different kind of special flowers. Those flowers are needed for some quests and also for alchemist. Alchemist can combine with different combinations to items.

Each time you enter magic garden it will randomly generate what kind of flowers and how many will be there. So it's pure luck.

Gladiator Arena
In Gladiator Arena you can fight against other competitioners. You can only have one hero at same time. You can choose your competitioner of course. Just try, it's a simple place where your enemy die, or you die. While you are fightning you cannot leave gladiator arena.

If you win in gladiator arena you go to next level. Enemies will be harder in later levels of course, but also rewards are higher. There is five levels and if you can beat all five levels you are gladiator arena champion! Each time you win a match you can choose your reward. Gold or item, it's your choise.

Of course there is a possibility that you will die. That's a shame becuse we can't resurect you so if you die, you die.

Alchemist
Hi! I'm alchemist. I have lot of nice stuff mostly potions. I love to trade and I love flowers. Especially magical ones. You may know that east from my current place is a magic garden. There you can hunt some magical flowers! I did that many years but now I'm old. I don't have power for that anymore. That is why I need people like you! You will go there and bring some magical flowers from there! And I will change them to potions and magical items. Deal?

Main Quest 1
You have entered Terdoom Castle. You have to wait your turn to speak with the king. The best way to wait your turn is to wander around the city, just waiting won't make the line shorter. When you're ready, and have wandered through the city, there shouldn't be anyone waiting. You may then enter the city.

Main Quest 2
Fradz woke up suddenly. Now he don't know what to do. Maybe you do?

Main Quest 3
A soldier transformed to a powerful dragon. You must kill him before he kills you, or the king. If the king is killed Kingdom is doomed. Do not let that happen!

Level 35
Car Race
There are three different levels of car race. The first level is the easiest and the third level is hardest. Also, you gain better prices for winning higher levels. You can go to the second level when you have completed the first level and you can go to the third level when you have completed second level.

Your mission is to drive your car to the finish line. However, you will be destoyed if you drive off the road. The road is white marble platform. Also, the car will move forward automaticaly. You must control your car and remain on the road. So, try to remain on the road.

Diggin' Place
First, take a shovel from near to digging area and go to the area. You have 1 minute to dig. Click on the shovel to start digging. Once you click the shovel you must wait a little to complete the digging. You might not find an item every time you dig, so think twice before digging. Remember that there are some very unique items.

Magic Garden
In the magic garden, you can obtain different kinds of special flowers. Those flowers are needed for some quests and also for an alchemist. Alchemist can combine them with different ingredients to make items.
Each time you enter the magic garden it will randomly generate the types of flowers and the amount of how many will be there. So it's pure luck.

Gladiator Arena
In the Gladiator Arena you can fight against other competitors. You can only have one hero at the same time. You can choose your competitor of course. Just try, it's a simple place where your enemy dies, or you die. While you are fightning you cannot leave the gladiator arena.

If you win in the gladiator arena you go to the next level. Enemies will be harder at later levels of course, but also the rewards are higher. There are five levels and if you can beat all five levels, you become the gladiator arena champion! Each time you win a match you can choose your reward. Gold or item, it's your choise.

Of course there is a possibility that you will die. That's a shame becuse we can't ressurrect you so if you die, you stay dead.

Alchemist
Hi! I'm an alchemist. I have lots of nice stuff, mostly potions. I love to trade and I love flowers. Especially magical ones. You may know that east from my current place is a magic garden. There you can hunt some magical flowers! I did that many years ago, but now I'm old. I don't have power to do that anymore. That is why I need people like you! You go there and bring some magical flowers from there, and I will change them to potions and magical items. Deal?

Main Quest 1
You have entered the Terdoom Castle. You have to wait your turn to speak with the king. The best way to wait your turn is to wander around the city, waiting here won't make the line shorter. When you're ready, and have explored the city, there shouldn't be anyone waiting. You may enter the city then
(didn't you mean "you can speak with the king then"?)

Main Quest 2
Fradz suddenly woke up. Now he doesn't know what to do. Maybe you do?

Main Quest 3
A soldier has transformed to a powerful dragon. You must kill him before he kills you, or the king. If the king is killed, the Kingdom is doomed. Do not let that happen!

I gave my best shot. I don't know the mission, so there might be some places when the sentences do not fit into the map. Tell me if you have problems and I'll fix them.

Level 14
Car Race
There are three different levels of car races.The First level is the easiest and The third level is The hardest.You gain better prices for winning higher levels. You can go to The second level when you have completed The first level and you can go to The third level when you have completed The second level.

Your mission is to drive your car to finish line. However, you will be destroyed if you drive outside the roads. The Roads are white marble.The car will drive forward automatically , Make sure you only drive on the white marble [The roads].

Digging Place
First you take a shovel close to the digging area and go to the digging area. You have 1 minute to dig. Click the shovel to dig. Once you click the shovel you must wait a bit to finish your digging. You can't have items every time you dig so think twice before digging. Remember that there are very unique items.

Magic Garden
In the magic garden, you can obtain different kinds of special flowers. Those flowers are needed for some quests and for the alchemist.The Alchemist can combine different combinations to items.

Each time you enter the magic garden it will randomly generate random kind of flowers and a random amount of flowers. So it's pure luck.

Gladiator Arena
In The Gladiator Arena you can fight against other [Players?]. You can only have one hero. You can choose your competitioner of course. Just try, it's a simple place where your enemy may die, or you die. While you are fighting you cannot leave the gladiator arena.

If you win in the gladiator arena you go to the next level. The enemies become stronger for each level, but the rewards are higher. There are five levels and if you can beat all five levels you are the champion! Each time you win a level you can choose your reward. Gold or items, it's your choice.

Of course there are a possibility that you may die. That's a shame because we can't resurrect you , So if you die, you die.

Alchemist
Hi! I'm the/an alchemist. I have lot of nice stuff , mostly potions. I love to trade and I love flowers. Especially magical ones. You may know that east from my current place is a magical garden. In the Magical garden you're able to look for some magical flowers! I used to do that many years ago but now I'm too old. I don't have the energy to do that anymore. That's why I need people like you! You will go to the magical garden and bring some magical flowers from it! And I'll make them to potions and magical items. Deal?

Main Quest 1
You have entered The Terdoom Castle. You'll have to wait for your turn to talk to the king. The best way to wait until it's your turn is to wander around the city, waiting won't make the waiting line shorter. When you're ready, and have wandered through the city, there shouldn't be anyone waiting. You may then enter talk to the king

Main Quest 2
Fradz woke up suddenly. Now he don't know what to do. Maybe you do?
This one's all right.

Main Quest 3
A soldier transformed to a powerful dragon. You must kill the dragon before he kills you, or the king. If the king is killed , Then The Kingdom is doomed. Don't let that happen!

I'm sorry if I have done some minor misspellings etc , Any ways I hope I helped you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.