• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Translation Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey there!

I have been making my campaign for four months now. I have already released Alpha Test from it and soon I will release Alpha Test 2. Some of the testers have said to me that the english is bad so here I am: translation request. I have couple of texts and if you even can translate one text I would be greateful. I will give you credits at the campaign and also some rep in here. Thank you beforehand.

Here are the texts:

This campaign have 11 chapters, 2 interlude, prologue and epilogue.
The campaign is based on three heroes. You cannot build or make a army in this campaign. In other words this is huge RPG(role-playing game).
Heroes will be saved for next chapter of course. So it's good to train your heroes for coming bosses.

This campaigns uses |c00FEBA0EGold|r & |c00FF8000Honor points|r as resources. You can earn both of them by gathering, completing quests & guessing the Riddler's questions correctly.
You can only use |c00FEBA0EHonor Points|r in chapter 1, 5, 7 and 10. In those chapter there is |c00FEBA0EHonor Shops|r.

Vitaly are heroes' energy. More vitality points you have, faster is the hit points regenerations. Also, if you less energy, you will take take damage.
Vitaly is based on points. Maximum point is 10 and the lowest point is 0.
|c00FF03030/10 = Very low on energy. 2% hp degeneration per second.|r
|c00FF80801-3/10 = Low on energy. 1% hp degeneration per second.|r.
|c00FFFC014-6/10 = Normal on energy. No effects.|r
|c00FEBA0E7- 9/10 = Good on energy. 0,25% hp regeneration per second.|r
|c0020C00010/10 = Perfect condition. 0,5% hp regeneration per second.|r

This campaign's maximum level is 50. But you can't have it in chapter one for example. Every chapter has own maximum level also. For example, chapter one have 5 maximum level.
Heroes have six spells. Four basic hero spells, that you can put every second level. Ultimate hero spell, that starts from level 10 and and you can put every 10 level, for example, 10, 20 and 30.
Also, heroes' also have basic spell that will be upgraded automaticaly every five level.

Every chapter have own amount of quests. For example, chapter 7 have about six or more quests, but chapter 3 have zero.
It's always wise to do quest. If you complete a quest you will automaticaly get one level more. Quests also give gold, honor points and other special items.

In this campaign, here is seven different kind of items: basic items, food items, magazines items, spell items, spell books, special items and quest items
Basic items are swords, armors and everything that gives more stats and increases your hero somehow. Basic items can be bought and sold to merchants.
basic items(such as stats boosters, weapons, armors)
Basic items are swords, armors and everything that gives more stats and increases your hero somehow. Basic items can be bought and sold to merchants.
basic items(such as stats boosters, weapons, armors)
Magazines items will teach you new abilities, like dodging enemy attacks. Each hero can only have one magazine at same time. Magazines can only be found only.
In this campaign here is five different element: Fire, Lightning, Ice, Heal and Mystic. Spell items are based on these five elements. Here is 6 spell each element. You can buy and find spell items.
Every Spell books have three spell. Here is ten spell books. Two spell book each element. Combining three spell to one spell book is easy. You must have tier 1, 2 and 3 of same spell element in same hero and it will automitaly transform to spell book. For example, you need to have Fire Bolt, Fire B
You can have special items by combining different items. For example, if you have First Son, Second Son and Third Son items, they will automaticaly combined to Three Sons. It is very powerful weapon.
And quest items are only for completing quests. You can't sell quests items.

Level 27
This campaign has 11 chapters, 2 interludes, a prologue and an epilogue.
The campaign is based on three heroes. You cannot build or make an army in this campaign. In other words, this is a huge RPG(role-playing game).
Heroes will be saved for the next chapter of course, so it's good to train your heroes for coming bosses.

This campaign uses |c00FEBA0EGold|r & |c00FF8000Honor points|r as resources. You can earn either of them by gathering, completing quests & guessing the Riddler's questions correctly.
You can only use |c00FEBA0EHonor Points|r in chapter 1, 5, 7 and 10. In those chapter there are |c00FEBA0EHonor Shops|r.

Vitality is the heroes' energy. The more vitality points you have, the faster you regenerate hit points. If you have less energy, you will take take damage.
Vitality is based on points. Maximum vitality is 10 points and the lowest amount is 0.
|c00FF03030/10 = Very low on energy. 2% hp degeneration per second.|r
|c00FF80801-3/10 = Low on energy. 1% hp degeneration per second.|r.
|c00FFFC014-6/10 = Normal on energy. No effects.|r
|c00FEBA0E7- 9/10 = Good on energy. 0.25% hp regeneration per second.|r
|c0020C00010/10 = Perfect condition. 0.5% hp regeneration per second.|r

This campaign's maximum level is 50, but you can't be level 50 in chapter one. Every chapter has own maximum level as well. For example, chapter one have 5 maximum level.
Heroes have six spells. Four basic hero spells, that you can level up every other level. There's also an ultimate hero spell, that starts from level 10 and and you can level it up every 10 levels, for example, 10, 20 and 30.
Heroes' also have basic spell that will be upgraded automatically every five levels.

Every chapter has its own amount of quests. For example, chapter 7 has about six or more quests, but chapter 3 has none.
It's always wise to do a quest. If you complete a quest, you will automatically get an additional level. Quests also give gold, honor points, and other special items.

In this campaign, there are seven different kind of items: basic items, food items, magazine items, spell items, spell books, special items, and quest items
Basic items are swords, armor, and everything that gives more stats and improves your hero. Basic items can be bought and sold to merchants.
Magazine items will teach you new abilities, like evasion. Each hero can only have one magazine at same time. Magazines can only be found, not bought.
In this campaign there are five different elements: Fire, Lightning, Ice, Heal and Mystic. Spell items are based on these five elements. There are 6 spells per element. You can buy and find spell items.
Every Spell book has three spells. There are ten spell books. Two spell books per element. Combining three spell to one spell book can be done easily. You must have tier 1, 2 and 3 of same spell element in same hero and it will automatically transform into one spell book.
You can have special items by combining different items. For example, if you have First Son, Second Son and Third Son items, they will automatically combine into Three Sons. It is a very powerful weapon.
Quest items can only be acquired by completing quests. You cannot sell quest items.

Those are all the mistakes I caught and corrected, though I may not have snagged them all.
--donut3.5--

Status
Not open for further replies.