• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Translation Request 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey there, buddy.

I have been making my campaign now over a year now. I have already released bunch of alpha tests from it. Some of the testers have said to me that my English is bad so here I am: Translation Request 20. I have few texts and if you even can translate one text I would be grateful. I would like you to make these texts to be without any grammar errors and concise.

You can change name, if you have a better name. You can also remade the text to better if you have time and you are kind. Some of the Combat Kings looks too similar to each other and perhaps you could also fix this too.

=== LOW === (4)

Combat King - Lucky Strike - Low
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to do more damage on attack. Increases your Lucky Strike ability.

Combat King - Evasion - Low
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to evade enemy attacks. Increases your evasion ability.

Combat King - Blind - Low Level
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to blind your enemies by attacking them. Each attack has a 10% chance to blind attacked enemy unit reducing its chance to attack by X% for 2 second. Increases your Blind ability.

Combat King - Immobility - Low Level
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to render your enemies unable to move. Each attack has a X%. Increases your Immobility ability.

=== MEDIUM === (4)

Combat King - Hamstring - Low Level
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to disable attacked enemy unit's basic way to attack. Each attack has a X%. Increases your Hamstring ability.

Combat King - Mute - Low Level
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to make enemy unit unable to cast spell when attacking to it for 2 second. Each attack has a X%. Increases your Mute ability.

Combat King - Counter Attack - Medium
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to do more do more on attack. Increases your counter attack ability.

Combat King - Natural Armor - Medium
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to take less damage from each physical attack. Increases your natural armor ability.

=== HIGH === (3)

Combat King - Mana Breaker - Medium Level
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to destroy attacked enemy unit's mana with each hit. Destroys X mana with each attack. Increases your Mana Breaker ability.

Combat King - Stunner - High
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to stun an opponen on attack. Increases your stunner ability.

Combat King - Force Blow - High
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to storage next 10 attack damage. Each attack has X% chance to be storaged. In 11th attack the damage will be released to next attacked unit.

Level 14
Hey there Aeroblyctos. I would be glad to apply English to these items, but im a little confused about what these are. Are they magazines in which warriors read to learn how to fight? What are these in the game?

~Asomah

Level 24
First:
Combat King - Lucky Strike - Low
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to gain a chance per attack to perform a lucky strike that deals extra damage to the target enemy. Increases your Lucky Strike ability.

Combat King - Evasion - Low
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to be able to evade enemy attacks, resulting in taking no damage from the evaded attack. Increases your Evasion ability.

Combat King - Blind - Low Level
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to blind your enemies when attacking them. Each attack has a 10% chance to blind attacked enemy unit reducing its chance to attack by X% for 2 seconds. Increases your Blind ability.

Combat King - Immobility - Low Level
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to render your enemies unable to move on attacks. Each attack has a X% to render enemies unable to move. Increases your Immobility ability.
Second:
=== MEDIUM === (4)

Combat King - Hamstring - Low Level
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to disable attacked enemy units basic way to attack, each attack has a X% to trigger this effect. Increases your Hamstring ability.

Combat King - Mute - Low Level
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to make enemy unit unable to cast spells when attacking it for 2 seconds. Each attack has a X%. Increases your Mute ability.

Combat King - Counter Attack - Medium
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to increase your damage dealt on physical attacks. Increases your Counter Attack ability.

Combat King - Natural Armor - Medium
Magazine for fighters. Teaches how to reduce the damage taken from physical attacks. Increases your Natural Armor ability.

Last edited:
Level 37
Hey there Aeroblyctos. I would be glad to apply English to these items, but im a little confused about what these are. Are they magazines in which warriors read to learn how to fight? What are these in the game?

~Asomah
They are all passive passive abilities for characters. Player can level up them from level one to level ten.

Okay, good, good, Linaze. However, I think Lucky Strike, Evasion, Counter Attack and Natural Armor should have a little longer text. It doesn't tell a much about what these two abilities do.

Lucky Strike = Based on Critical Strike
Evasion = Based on basic Evasion
Counter Attack = Based on Thorns
Natural Armor = Based on Mountain Giant's Hardened Armor

Ask more if you want to know what the abilities do...

Status
Not open for further replies.