• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Transfer Vault from v1.2c(18) to v1.2d(2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi
I can transfer my load code by using the -comp command instead of -load but nothing happens when I change -vault with -comp

Seems to me that you can not transfer old soul vault to new maps

Level 2
Vault is not supposed to be altered. Just try to type it normally.

If that doesn't work for you.
Do you only have Souls in your vault code from before?

If before C(18)
- *Hotfix* Fixed a bug with the save/load system that prevent D(1) vault codes from being loaded in D(1); your old D(1) vault codes are useless; you need to save again in this version to get a "clean" save
- Due to significant changes in the vault, this version no longer supports vault codes without the collectible feature initialized
- To properly load vault codes from c(18), make sure you have at least one collectible in your vault archive!

If that is the case, only thing you could try is to gather people for a blackfire deep party and try to get a collectible. This is nowadays rather unlikely to happen

Last edited:
Level 2
-Ok. Yes when I only write "-vault bzn......." I get the message invalid code. I have saved it in v1.2c(18) and it is no problem to load it from there. But when I try to load in v1.2d(2) or v1.2d(5) I get message of invalid code.
-Yes I do only have souls in my vault code. I think to get a collectible is pretty tough because I only play offline or sometimes with a friend in lan.
I guess I will have to try all over again. But I don't think I will be able to get as good souls as the ones in my old vault. I was really happy about the ones in the old one

But thanks for your help

Level 2
Vault is not supposed to be altered. Just try to type it normally.

If that doesn't work for you.
Do you only have Souls in your vault code from before?

If before C(18)
- *Hotfix* Fixed a bug with the save/load system that prevent D(1) vault codes from being loaded in D(1); your old D(1) vault codes are useless; you need to save again in this version to get a "clean" save
- Due to significant changes in the vault, this version no longer supports vault codes without the collectible feature initialized
- To properly load vault codes from c(18), make sure you have at least one collectible in your vault archive!

If that is the case, only thing you could try is to gather people for a blackfire deep party and try to get a collectible. This is nowadays rather unlikely to happen

Is it possible to find a collectible if I play solo in blackfire deep?

khj

khj

Level 2
It's nearly impossible, so it's better if you just forget about the vault and create a new one. Even with two people, it's almost impossible. If you don't have a keystone from Blackfire, you would need to reach floor 10 to get the keystones to get the trinkets out but you would likely get wiped out at floor 4-5 even with the best equipment possible.

Level 2
Yeah agree with you because I only play offline. But man it's take forever to farm souls. I must have been really lucky before because I had 5 really good souls in my old vault. Now I take out all the D1 bosses with outside bosses aswell and all the one hit creeps in between. But it is mostly green and the few bad luck blue.

Is there any better way to farm souls while playin single player?

Status
Not open for further replies.