1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Can't load soul vault

Discussion in 'Bug Report Forum' started by Speedy, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Speedy

Speedy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Everytime I "-save" a game I know that I will lose all my souls. It says "invalid code" . Everytime.

This thing is slowly destroying my soul (the real one).

I never managed to load my vault so I never experienced how it feels to load it lol.

Wc3 version: 1.27a
    Map version where i saved: current*
    Map version where i tried to load: current

*current = v1.2D(2)

2. Jumbo

Jumbo

Resources:
    Resources:
    There are 2 versions of 1.2D(2).
    Make Me Host hosts the wrong one at moment and therefore you shouldn't play on that bot until (3) has been released. The right version is on ENT and the Vault is fully working there. The reason is a minor Dev mistake which was fixed in a hotfix version of (2).

3. Speedy

Speedy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you.
    I only downloaded the map from HIVE
    I will download it from ENT
    Hope will work

EDIT: Downloaded it from HIVE again and it worked!
    I probably downloaded only the first version of v1.2D(2) from Hive
    I downloaded the map a few times in the day of its release
    Thank you!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  4. Jumbo

Jumbo

Resources:
    Resources:
    You are welcome :). Finally, remember not to join MMH version (2) hosts as battlenet will then download and overwrite your correct version with the wrong one.