• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't load soul vault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Everytime I "-save" a game I know that I will lose all my souls. It says "invalid code" . Everytime.

This thing is slowly destroying my soul (the real one).

I never managed to load my vault so I never experienced how it feels to load it lol.

Wc3 version: 1.27a
Map version where i saved: current*
Map version where i tried to load: current

*current = v1.2D(2)

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
There are 2 versions of 1.2D(2).
Make Me Host hosts the wrong one at moment and therefore you shouldn't play on that bot until (3) has been released. The right version is on ENT and the Vault is fully working there. The reason is a minor Dev mistake which was fixed in a hotfix version of (2).

Level 2
There are 2 versions of 1.2D(2).
Make Me Host hosts the wrong one at moment and therefore you shouldn't play on that bot until (3) has been released. The right version is on ENT and the Vault is fully working there. The reason is a minor Dev mistake which was fixed in a hotfix version of (2).

Thank you.
I only downloaded the map from HIVE
I will download it from ENT
Hope will work

EDIT: Downloaded it from HIVE again and it worked!
I probably downloaded only the first version of v1.2D(2) from Hive
I downloaded the map a few times in the day of its release
Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.