• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Carrying Save Codes to D3 from v1_2C(18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
For able to play in "D" versions your codes must be from "v1_2C(18)". For vault codes able to work u have to get at least "1" collectives any kind of works (Badge / Trinket / Banner). Load your saves in "D2" via -comp if gives error -fixsave and -comp again.

For Vaults dont use -comp just type -fixsave if gives error.

İf you have already collectives in your archive from "v1_2C(18)" save code. You can directly load your vault code in "D4" version.

Ent Gaias Map Codes
GaiasORPG_v1_2D(2).w3x Jombu hy1v5
GaiasORPG_v1_2D(4).w3x simbeam 6rtpm

Last edited:
Level 2
Let's say, I don't have C(18) ... where can I download the map? On discord they told me to host the map on ENT and join the servers. Then I realised that my newest patch doesn't work (it patches, restarts, patches again, loop ...). So, why isn't there an option here on hive to just chose from all versions?
Same issue with D(2). Here on hive there's just allways the newest.

For the collectible thingy: Playing BFD up to lvl 20 (or so) is the only way to get one, right? It just appears to happen that I don't have a collectible im my vault.

Level 3
Get an account from ENT first , ENT Gaming - User Control Panel - Login go there select the "Host a game" > Can't find your favorite map? First check the list of added maps , Type "Gaias" to Filter and Apply Filter add your map > Go back to "Host a game" select your added map and for as Location pick New York (U.S East). Do you have pirate or legit? Patch your game 1.28.2 and Warden > Installer v8 you can join ent games now. As for BFD you can start from level 1 and get key on L10 and use it to take out a collectives. İ hope i able to help you.

Level 2
I created an account and hosted a game ... the server status and queue-lists weren't shown on the website, so I have no idea if my game was ever going to be hosted or if I failed somewhere.
However the patching of my WC3 doesn't work. Everytime I click on battle.net it downloads something, I press restart, it says "WC3 up to date", I press launch, click on battle.net and it downloads the same nothing again. I'm gonna reinstall the whole shit again. (I have a legit WC3).
So right now I can't go on battle.net to join a game. But it MUST be possible to download these maps somewhere (else than ingame). That can't be that hard right?
Like: instead of overwriting the old version here on hive, why not leave the old versions accessible? Should be doable, doesn't it?

Level 3
MakeMeHost that should be work. Best for you its Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com sorry at first didnt even cross my mind that site.
After you restart button dont start Wc3 iirc there is a exe. file Launcher or something else cant remember when you click a window opens and update your wc3 "w/o start game" after update finish launch your game. Both way it worked for me (in game + running exe).

Status
Not open for further replies.