• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trading Cards ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 33
You guys think that Blizzard will implement this feature or not ?
Because I've just got a Tirion Fordring from the Expert Pack and I don't intend to use Paladin deck anyway.

But I think this feature won't be implemented because we can 'craft' our own cards anyway, right ?

So what do you guys think about this ?

Also, do cards will be wiped after the beta ?

Level 17
Free trading would be very exploitative and would create a black market online for hearthstone cards like in every other blizzard game ever.
Alternatively, I can see it somewhat working if it was behind a paywall. Something like both players would have to pay a small sum of cash depending on the rarity/amount of cards traded.

Level 5
Also, do cards will be wiped after the beta ?

My information suggests that the wipe already happened and that Blizzard stated that there will be no more wipe out.

Can't remember where I read this, but it was on the first page of google search 1 week ago asking this question.

Level 33
Free trading would be very exploitative and would create a black market online for hearthstone cards like in every other blizzard game ever.
Alternatively, I can see it somewhat working if it was behind a paywall. Something like both players would have to pay a small sum of cash depending on the rarity/amount of cards traded.
Like Steam\Valve Tax ?
Like dota 2 items in the steam market ?

Level 24
Since disenchanting takes away the need to trade I hope that Blizzard takes the time to add new features and does not follow the LoL marketing plan to only make the game good enough for people to buy it rather than making it as good as it could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.