1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Tournament Cinematics Collection

Submitted by King Klear
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
"Four brave knights fight for victory"

This campaign file is a collection of all my Tournament maps (2003, 2004 and 2005), as well as bonus maps Tournament Outland and Footman, which is in fact the first map I ever made so many years ago.

The maps are almost identical as the stand-alone versions you can find somewhere, but packed into one campaign file for easier viewing.

Keywords:
tournament, sir footman, humour, funny, duels, cinematic, series, sir footman,
Contents

Tournament Cinematics Collection (Campaign)

Reviews
02:19, 3rd Feb 2009 Septimus: I have view this cinematic and it was full of humor and able to give excitement to the audience, but there is a few thing you could fix to make it even more marvelous. For a reign of chaos map, you certainly are...
  1. 02:19, 3rd Feb 2009
    Septimus: I have view this cinematic and it was full of humor and able to give excitement to the audience, but there is a few thing you could fix to make it even more marvelous.

For a reign of chaos map, you certainly are resourcesful consider the way you utilize those sound.

I would like to give this map a Director Cut award but as far as I recall, the maps have a few typo error on it that need to be fix before it ready to be award with Director Cut choice.

2. googlyeyedwonder

googlyeyedwonder

Resources:
    Resources:
    Watched some of the cinematics before theyre bril keep up the good work
    p.s do you know where I find Blizzard finalists cinematics from the comps well done!!:pal::razz:

3. DredLord2

DredLord2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow, very good. They get better as the years progress, lol. How do u get just their heads 2 move, and not their whole body?

4. Septimus

Septimus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I have view it and know how good it was, it have a nice humor on it along with the nice usage of the wc3 sound.

There is a few typo error, probably because you do it in such a hurry that you did not notice it. And some of the interview with those character was rather long and dull as some of it lack the humor on it.

Still, it was quite a well develop cinematic. 4/5 from me and mini-mod vote was Approve

5. bounty hunter2

bounty hunter2

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I remember these from the old days. Brilliant work, I can't say more, and I won't be doing a full review as this is a map pack. I must suggest this for approval and give you a 5/5.

6. King Klear

King Klear

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There's a trigger for that, I haven't touched WE in years so I don't remember the exact name. It's in animation triggers, something like "fix unit's body parts facing".

You have to specify a unit at which to look at, so if you want to make a unit look at empty space, you have to add an invisible unit there.

Oh, and thanks for feedback! I found out yesterday that the Tournaments are not uploaded here (I think there's just T Outland somewhere), so I did.

7. Giantr

Giantr

Resources:
    Resources:
    Damn one of the best cinematics ever I've seen them before(long ago two years I think) and watching them again confirmed my past memories THAT THESE ROCK

8. Septimus

Septimus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I was wondering where 2006-2009 ?

9. deathreaven

deathreaven

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm glad people still care about these cinimatics. Man, warcraft 3 has been around for a while. When do we get a fourth?

10. Arild

Arild

Resources:
    Resources:
    World of Warcraft is the 4., even thought it's a RPG instead of a strategy game. Doubt there will be more Warcraft strategy games, at least not in the coming time as WoW is so popular.

11. Don-Para-

Don-Para-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dang, this is absolutely wonderful! Come on, dude! Make more of these. I loved these. 5/5

12. King Klear

King Klear

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @Septimus and Don-Para-

Tournament 2006 aka 2007 aka 2008 aka 2009 is in my unfinished maps folder in a very sorry, unfinished state =(
    I should try to finish it before SC2 comes out, otherwise I doubt I'll ever return to WC3 again.

13. Rao Dao Zao

Rao Dao Zao

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    By heck, it's King Klear!

14. King Klear

King Klear

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Heh, I've been replying to this thread on StarCraftWire and found out that nobody uploaded TCC here. So I did.

It's nice to see that such an old map (collection) still gathers quite a few comments/downloads.

BTW, I've recently played through When Freedom Slips Away again. Good work on that one =)

15. Rao Dao Zao

Rao Dao Zao

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You should check this out. ;)

16. ModelTester

ModelTester

Resources:
    Resources:
    Omg! It's King Klear!!! I LOVE ALL YOUR WORK :D 5/5~!

17. King Klear

King Klear

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @RDZ - UgghhhhUuUHH!!!! Gotta play it right now!

uhh.. I'm on my laptop without wc3.. damn..

Also, great! People STILL remember me. I should definitely finish Zombie Island 2. Yes. I will do it.

18. Power

Power

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    is awesome all your maps.You have talent buddy!!!! 5/5 and credit

19. Restor

Restor

Resources:
    Resources:
    one thing KK

where is your crown (or euro :D) in your avatar???