• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tournament Cinematics Collection

"Four brave knights fight for victory"

This campaign file is a collection of all my Tournament maps (2003, 2004 and 2005), as well as bonus maps Tournament Outland and Footman, which is in fact the first map I ever made so many years ago.

The maps are almost identical as the stand-alone versions you can find somewhere, but packed into one campaign file for easier viewing.

Keywords:
tournament, sir footman, humour, funny, duels, cinematic, series, sir footman,
Contents

Tournament Cinematics Collection (Campaign)

Reviews
02:19, 3rd Feb 2009 Septimus: I have view this cinematic and it was full of humor and able to give excitement to the audience, but there is a few thing you could fix to make it even more marvelous. For a reign of chaos map, you certainly are...
Level 1
I watched that bad ass Footman going an a rampage which was awesome, i allways loved comedy and this just made my day :D keep up the good work and make some more pls :) Footman FTW he slices u into tiny bits and piece which his titanium sword yey:D
"The weak in courage is strong in cunning. "
William Blake <-----------------------------------------¬
I do not own the quote btw all the credits go to this dude|