• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Okay, outlining a possibility for a first tournament. Basically, as there's 4 of us here atm, that should be plenty enough for a good old fashioned Elimination Tournament. You should all know the rules, pretty simple stuff.

So, we'll set the date to be a good time for everyone, and make it lawless (basically, only rule is no hacks).

So that means we can use any monster we want, including Rare monsters (unless someone disagrees with the use of Rare monsters, as they may be rather overbearing).

So, let's discuss times.

Level 35
Okay, I'm going to announce a tournament. It will be Round Robin. As I see it, there are three people who will definitely be able to enter, one who wants to judge and another who I'm not sure about. If it is just three contestants, we will enter 2 monsters each and do it that way.

Now, as for setting a day, shall we say submit your monsters within 48 hours?

Level 35
In light of having some additional members, I am considering announcing a tournament. 4 contestants, 4 monsters, Round Robin style. Submition starts now, for the first one there will be no limits (unless there are any special requests for this tournament to take into consideration), and I will participate unless there is a fifth person willing to join in.

Level 35
Okay, let's organise this tournament!
As it looks like it's just going to be the original 3 contestants, I will submit my Color Pandora (Trinity) and my latest Ninja Kato (Mr. Miyagi) to fight. Let's face it, anyone who beats Trinity will have a good chance against Mr. Miyagi, it is possible, but will the AI pull through? Let's find out >:D

Level 35
Gah, silly uni taking up most my time. It appears training monsters will have to wait for a while. Anyway, I'm sure my CP should handle any challenges until I can train again.
Speaking of which, no one's been submitting any new pics lately! What's up with thaaat? :p
Anyone got any new monsters?

Status
Not open for further replies.