• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive maps used by FML league or FML-Host bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi,

I am happy to be a new member of the group. Here is the list of the hive maps we used on our league or on my autohosting ffa bot. I will keeping looking for good ffa maps and will inform map makers of their maps being used.

Also check out this message from last sunday :
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...m-map-friendly-tournament-sunday-28th-238693/

i will also report any glitch or balance issue that I may find. Thanks for your good work!

1- since yesterday, i host regularly a map made by abgm (frozen deeps). The best ffa player of the moment even reviewed it
2- I will organize games on Splatter and Peel made by normalice this sunday 13:00 EST. These are 12 players games.
3- I used deamonheim (love it!) and Dalaran from Blood Raven in our last tournament
4- I use HellSquare from revan(rom) on the autohosting bot at the moment. The reboot of the graphics are pretty fun
5- We used Foreplay from Ken-E in the last tournament (need some item fix)
6- We used SpringWater harbour for z.ky in the last tournament. Truly awesome map for ffa
7- We used Stormshingle Mountain too regularly but their is a glitch on tavern, the map is protected, the author does not answer my fix request :( (Kallimachos)

Level 3
Bot currently autohosts :
- Dalaran (1/60)
- Frozen Deeps (1/60)
- Deamonheim (version updated without fog) (1/60)

Maps which were played today :
- Peel (one game)
- Underground Water (4 games) waiting to see if it is the final version

Level 3
this is not for me to decide. Let´s just say that if some melee map makers are intesrested, they can contact me.
I host only melee bots, hosted more than 170'000 games since we started. Some of the maps made with normalice have been played by the best players there is and will be played again no later than November 2nd with. warchiefrich and other pros...

www.playffa.net if interested !

Status
Not open for further replies.