• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tool to nuke unit creation lag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I dont know if its possible, but if it is why the hell hasnt it been invented. If it has why the hell dont i know?

There should be a tool that lets u create all the units u want and change thier name and all the tooltip crap without that anoying 15 second lag... its not that the 15 really matters but its my attention span, i always go off looking at stuff, posting new topic in tool forums just cuz im bored... err

Just a suggestion, if there is one anywhere could you leave a link? It would be great help in my maps (Current map has 86 custom units, and about 30% of standard units [excluding creeps] have altered tooltip)... (Last map i created a creep race with AI, had 32 custom units, also changed alot of the standard units just for kicks... stuff like that i do for fun, would be a great deal MORE if there was a tool that at least put the lag off till u were done...

Dont you hate it when u go to edit the hotkey of a unit, and u slip and type it and press ENTER and u accidentaly change the unit name into the hotkey and u gotta go back...

Status
Not open for further replies.