• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Token of Dun Haldran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
You use it in your inventory when you have a potion belt in your inventory at the same time to upgrade the potion belt, the potion belt maxes out at Potion Belt V

Level 8
I wish, there was option to use them to upgrade legendary items.
and also chage item stats. (klick token > on item > pick item stat variant)

I know stat change = adding more items.
But it would be ok if 1 item had 2 or 3 variants
That would alow players for more customization and enchance tactics.
some stats are key role for class, and some current items just dont have it all.

Level 9
Many items were created to not have ALL the useful stats on the same item, so you have to mix and match gear to get the best possible outcome, which is to promote more varied item builds between each character, rather than looking like exact clones of eachother

Level 8
The item themes and stat choices are for the most part, spot on (for the blues anyway, don't have much red to test). I just had issues with some numbers since these items were designed back before souls and talent revamps. Also, I think the armor inflation for tanks isn't good enough for their pure tanking gear.

People complain in forums. This is one of the cornerstone truths of the universe. It's a never-ending quest to find a few grains of constructive criticism and viable ideas amidst mountains of salt.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
The good thing is that with the creation of +hit as a possible item/monster stat, there is a possible way to control further gear progression without having to fear scaling brickwalls.

There are only 3 stats now that don't have a counter: Crit chance (possible counter could be resilience) and obviously Aspd/haste; but since these are usually scarce and situational, they don't really pose a problem.

With the level stat differences, there is also another natural way to counteract stat inflation: I can just raise the creature level beyond level 50, since every level difference will modify hit chance, crit chance and crit damage naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.