1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Token of Dun Haldran

Discussion in 'Guides & Database' started by cReated.again, Jun 24, 2016.

1. cReated.again

cReated.again

Resources:
    Resources:
    Anyone have any idea how to use this item?? What does it mean by using it on an upgradable item?

2. Ihazdialup

Ihazdialup

Resources:
    Resources:
    You use it in your inventory when you have a potion belt in your inventory at the same time to upgrade the potion belt, the potion belt maxes out at Potion Belt V

3. cReated.again

cReated.again

Resources:
    Resources:
    ahh gotcha thanks! :)

4. Hawajska

Hawajska

Resources:
    Resources:
    I wish, there was option to use them to upgrade legendary items.
    and also chage item stats. (klick token > on item > pick item stat variant)

I know stat change = adding more items.
    But it would be ok if 1 item had 2 or 3 variants
    That would alow players for more customization and enchance tactics.
    some stats are key role for class, and some current items just dont have it all.

5. Ihazdialup

Ihazdialup

Resources:
    Resources:
    Many items were created to not have ALL the useful stats on the same item, so you have to mix and match gear to get the best possible outcome, which is to promote more varied item builds between each character, rather than looking like exact clones of eachother

6. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Let me just chime in here to say that you and box did a great job on the items. I like them a lot, especially because they aren't all cookie-cutter perfect items. I don't get all the complaining in the forums.

7. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    The item themes and stat choices are for the most part, spot on (for the blues anyway, don't have much red to test). I just had issues with some numbers since these items were designed back before souls and talent revamps. Also, I think the armor inflation for tanks isn't good enough for their pure tanking gear.

People complain in forums. This is one of the cornerstone truths of the universe. It's a never-ending quest to find a few grains of constructive criticism and viable ideas amidst mountains of salt.

8. Ihazdialup

Ihazdialup

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think it will be fine for the current version, but I will keep that in mind for when D4 gear needs created.

9. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    The good thing is that with the creation of +hit as a possible item/monster stat, there is a possible way to control further gear progression without having to fear scaling brickwalls.

There are only 3 stats now that don't have a counter: Crit chance (possible counter could be resilience) and obviously Aspd/haste; but since these are usually scarce and situational, they don't really pose a problem.

With the level stat differences, there is also another natural way to counteract stat inflation: I can just raise the creature level beyond level 50, since every level difference will modify hit chance, crit chance and crit damage naturally.